Things that make you go Hmmm

I have had some amazing Sativas from brick weed. Like they say, even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then. All love bro…
:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Interesting fact: 5G uses SHF band (Super High Frequency).

Eye-opening fact: An NSA report (declassified in 1990 - sanitized and released 2011) of “Controlled Offensive Behaviour - USSR” states:

PART F - Electromagnetic Energy

1. (C/NFD) Super-high frequency electromagnetic oscillations (SHF) may have potential use as a technique for altering human behavior. Soviet Union and other foreign literature sources contain over 500 studies devoted to the biological effect of SHF. Lethal and non-lethal aspects have been shown to exist. In certain non-lethal exposures, definite behavioral changes have occurred. There also appears to be a change in mammals, when exposed to SHF, in the sensitivity to sound, light, and olfactory stimuli.
  1. (C/NFD) Because of the possible behavioral changes and reactions to other important stimuli and the emphasis the Soviet Union has placed on SHF research, a more detailed discussion of this subject appears later in this report.
10 Likes

Wow. Cant look it up at the moment to back it up, but another issue with 5G is that some of the frequencies sold off interfere with weather satellites’ ability to read atmospheric conditions. Specific wavelengths can be read for water vapor, precipitation, etc. Many governments have already auctioned off these wavelengths for use in 5G.

3 Likes

things that make me go Nrnnnnn :confounded: :scream:

:evergreen_tree: flip-phone life

6 Likes

What dat @Schmokey?

3 Likes

I’m convinced Russia was behind the “mystery” attacks against US and Canadian diplomats in Cuba a few years back.

2 Likes

I was making up potting mix at the time, if that helps. And no, one of the dogs didn’t barf in it.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Teaching my lad a few bits today

16 Likes

Hahaha “fun in the shed with daddy” ya know nowadays if anyone said that to their teacher you’d have social services round faster than ya could say Gary glitter :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

You’re a sick sick man. But it’s not your fault. Society as a whole is to blame for that :rofl: And my boy is 2 and a half and he can use a drill. A saw and a screwdriver. I’d say that’s a parenting win :wink:

Ps if a teacher tried saying anything along those lines I’d reiterate the “fuckin’ hit it” bit lol

14 Likes

Haha I wasn’t aiming that at you bro just incase ya think I did just in today’s society like ya say innocent stuff is taken real different the kids should be wrapped in cotton wool and sat in front of a television or computer :wink:

But I agree that is a parenting win I got started on the labour young an I’m a fookin tank now :joy: nowt wrong with it :100:

6 Likes

No mate I didn’t think It was aimed at me dont panic. I k ew fully where you were coming from. And sadly it’s true. But that’s not gonna stop me raising my kid what I deem as right. I don’t wanna bring up some self centered. Self righteous. Disrespectful little shit full stop. :rofl:

11 Likes

Nope. Those are all my lids. PM me for shipping address! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The world needs more parents bringing their kids up right, sadly to do so you’ve got to say screw what society classes as right!

6 Likes

That’s Poppy oleskool with my many grandsons. Gotta keep it real. Hahahahaha!

6 Likes

One love brother :blue_heart: garden and shed. They and us do the most learning imho

7 Likes

I’m not one for spanking but I’ve done it, on my own children not other people’s though its usually other peoples kids I wanna strangle…

Kids will be kids but I always told my self I was gonna raise mine humble and I did… They get loud and have fun when they are supposed to and they are well behaved and mannered when out in public and decorum is needed…

I always said I wouldn’t have 2 of those little demons that ran around Walmart screaming cuz they could t have a toy and I think we did alright lol

12 Likes