Things that make you go Hmmm

14 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

Bigger question is how much do i get for 90 bucks?

5 Likes

@anon58740919 Now we know where you’ve been hiding out! :laughing:

:motorcycle: :house_abandoned: :swimmer: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Time to downsize again then ffs. I’ll be on a log by a puddle soon. can’t get no peace :joy:

4 Likes

And all it is is a bed and a grow area :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

16 Likes

12 Likes

And yet still, I have 0% Interest in a smartphone… :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

And for about the same overall cost.

6 Likes

One night I was riding my motorcycle home from work and I was waiting at a red light at an intersection, the corner street light was broke so it was pretty dark. As I watched cars come to a stop they all lit up with blue lights - from their smart phones. A wave of blue light. We have become so attached to tech I wonder if people could set them down for a day every once in awhile.

12 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

4 Likes

I hear you brother. I’ve got sick of “accidentally” breaking my “smart” phone only to have it replaced with another one i don’t understand or want. It’s actually the “you have to keep it on you and answer it every time it rings” part that annoys me the most.

3 Likes

I am actually still using one of the last available cell phones that does not have a GPS unit inside - from about 7-8 years ago. It’s a simple flip-phone with texting turned off.

I"m a former computer programmer that rejoiced over getting my first 17-inch monitor at work in the 90’s. Now I have a beautiful pro-grade NEC flatscreen monitor in my home office, I think it’s 23 inches? Doing my computing on a tiny screen seems like moving back to the 1980’s, I can’t stand it. I spend most of the day near my huge screen, I can live without the computer for the few hours I’m away.

There’s a huge amount of EMF coming off hand-held computers as well.

8 Likes

6 Likes

I wish my phone had a radar detector :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Go to the app store and search radar detector…
I was waiting semi-patiently for someone to mention that…

Now that 15" sub may just be a different story…

3 Likes