Things that make you go Hmmm

Interesting, but those apps dont detect radar. They just use crowd sources data to alert you to speed cameras, etc.

I didnt find any real CB radio apps either.

Also, my phone doesnt play CDs. I tried but couldn’t get them to fit into my micro SD card. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Then again, it’s a meme and I’m taking it way too literally.

9 Likes

I was using Google navi on my phone the other day when an alarm went off and it flashed up a message “Speed Trap Ahead” and sure enough there was a Trooper sittin on side of the freeway about 1/4 mile up. After I passed it the phone popped up again and asked me if it was still there. I clicked, yes and went on. I didn’t even know I had that until it happened. Pretty cool.

8 Likes

When we were on vacation this year I learned Google did that… Officially my ride or die app… “keep on speeding brah! Not a cop for 5 miles” lol

6 Likes

…and two 15" woofers, and a CB radio…

1 Like

It’s OK. You aren’t the only one that looked at everything on that ad page and thought “ummm… no.”

2 Likes

If the last guy had lied and said it wasn’t there any more, you would have been nabbed.

It is only as good as people are honest. So approximately half-useless.

3 Likes

17 Likes

Those are some big muffican bags! I used to get a qp inside a single pleated sandwich bag. Tied shut! :grin:

4 Likes

Stop! I can’t breathe!! Hahahahaha!

3 Likes

If your phone has the antennae to pickup those frequencies you should be able to get CB radio signals. I know my old phone and this one both have am/fm radio antenna and a large frequency range. They’re adding more and more frequencies to the list of phone features every year now.

As for the 15" subwoofers that’s unlikely to be in a phone ever, but they gave been advancing the sound quality of small drivers lately as well. My phone is obnoxiously loud with 2 front speakers and beat my 50mm driver headphones for volume outside. It’s almost as loud as a 50mm driver JBL clip-on Bluetooth speaker too.

3 Likes

They used to have those 60-100x scopes for six bucks too! One of us should really design a phone.

3 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

Be dope with a smartphone that had a 15" woofer!

yehehehehehehehehe!!! :satellite:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Can I have two and an order of fries …togo?

1 Like

Hahaha thats great!!!

1 Like

17 Likes

9 Likes

Life Goals

15 Likes