This is 99's Green House

Great work. Read through your thread … awesome little house you’re running there. Looks super clean and plants in good health. Your GDP reminds me of a GDP x GG4 I have… Looks almost identical. Great grow

1 Like

Love to see a pick of that. Wondering what happened to her.

Good to hear this from an experienced grower. Thanks

2 Likes

I have her revegging thankfully but don’t have pics of her in flower. Those pics were on a phone I dropped in a pool :laughing: … I’ll look back on another forum I may have posted a pic of her up there

1 Like

A little update from the Green House.

The Cheri Almondine, Cali-O-Durban and the Time Wrecks are all in large containers and fattening up.

The Fig Tree is growing quickly.

House Shot

So the GH is about 64 square feet and the sink took up about 6 square feet or almost 10%. More room for the GSC Monster

Have a great weekend!

19 Likes

Breakfast is served!

10 Likes

Dude i love the GH pretty awesome job

1 Like

Thanks. It has been most rewarding. Glad I built it.

3 Likes

Will you put up a net? Or tie them up individualy?

2 Likes

Mostly stakes, and I am finding out that I will need some more. A net would be kind of convenient, but I like to move em around and clean out for bugs.

2 Likes

Will you flower them as is or do you do any trimming or pruning?

2 Likes

I will clean out the bottoms for popcorn makers but I’ll leave the tops alone. Love to see them tower. The stretch isn’t so bad, yet, so maybe I’ll get the sea of green in some parts. The big one will dominate.

2 Likes

There are a couple more I’ll clean up later today or tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

:peace:

13 Likes

good to see inside plant growing in natural christmas tree shape.

3 Likes

This one started as a clone.

I really like the shape too.

5 Likes

4 Male Diamonds & Pearls came down this morning. I really hated to chop up these plants. They smelled really good. There is a lot more room in the house now.

14 Likes

The GDP Mutant has turned a series of 5-leaf palms. She never looked so purty.

16 Likes

What a difference a couple of days makes.

17 Likes

starting to make me envious of your greenhouse haha

6 Likes

12 Plants in flower. Should get really crazy in here soon.

6 Likes

Yard 1 was a volunteer plant. She smells pretty good. Hope she doesn’t start to act weird on me. I’m trusting her. :worried:

14 Likes