This is 99's Green House

looking amazing @99PerCent!!

I love the look of the Miss Money Penny and the GDP seems to be really taking off in there!

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping in. I am really excited about growing out here. I will own a big one some day.

6 Likes

Loving the greenhouse buddy! Mine still has no panels, but the frame and base are put together. It’s been in the triple digits here, so I’m thinking it may be a winter greenhouse. EIther that or a solar oven. I bet if I put a wire rack in there with a frozen pizza on it would be perfectly cooked when I got home from work.

6 Likes

If you don’t mind playing a quick game of twenty questions…

Does your GDP clone grow slower than normal?
Is it harder to clone than average?
There is some funky leaves, and she’s possibly sterile. Are there any other abnormalities?

2 Likes

She does grow slower than normal, she is very easy to clone. The bark turns woody early. The leaves have always been this way and I am not thinking she is sterile, but that seeding will take more than 9 weeks in flower, which is slow.

Great taste. Sometimes I get big yield with the press, sometimes not.

4 Likes

Sweet pics :camera_flash::+1:love watching a master at work!

2 Likes

As soon as he gets back, I’ll let him know :laughing:

Thanks for checkin’ in.

4 Likes

@99PerCent, Your setup and photos look great! I hope to one day have a similar operation, but mine will probably not be nearly as professional.

1 Like

You are too kind to say so.

I look forward to your progress and have every expectation you will run a top notch op.

1 Like

All the sprouts are stretching now.

Veggies are still cranking along

Have a great weekend.

17 Likes

Looks like your summer is off to a good start!

that GDP though… whew… schexy

3 Likes

A gnarly beast she is.

She really likes sunlight versus HPS :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Looks really good since the move, so she must!

good looking stuff… as always

:popcorn: :popcorn:

3 Likes

Getting lots of stringy plants. They are holding up to a stiff breeze from the new fan and I am not worried. They fill in just fine in a 9’ space.

15 Likes

@99PerCent enter that bad boy in the 16oz cup competition. You’ll win for sure. And the
8oz cup challenge too

2 Likes

Maybe they haven’t enought light to grow shorter…(?).

5 Likes

Looks like you had uncle al take care of them for a while That is some serious stretch. I just changed my food on my veg tables and I guess there was excess N cause mine all stretched this weekend. I think I have a few plants with 3inches between one node and the next. I will high stress train them by bending the main branch before flip.

4 Likes

I did just remove an Aronia tree that was blocking some of the sun, but they did this last year too. Not a worry.

15 Likes

Arrgh!

The solar panel guys showed up today before I could get back, so I locked the green house. But I think the keys are inside.

:confounded:

I guess I will be drilling out a lock set later today.

:key:

6 Likes

Maybe it’s time to buy one of these.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/132531678438

:sunglasses:

3 Likes