This is 99's Green House

Using a Sh_t A_s electric mower with a chord.

I do change directions every time at least.

2 Likes

I was really needing a shelf on the south side.

This should hold lots of seedlings. :thinking:

13 Likes

Last night was a busy one. I stopped at 50 Tomato plants and 18 cups full of 3 different kinds of Swiss Chard. Some of the mature cannabis plants will head for the garden this week. Others will stay indoors as part of ongoing projects.

Some more seedlings and a Fig Tree cutting.

And the Rogue Sunflower has found its home. First one in and out of the green house this year. :wink:

16 Likes

I am really excited about running the Erotic City seeds, but also wanted to run some gifts from @Jellypowered and @Wigiberto.

This summer is looking pretty hot in the Green House. :fire:

14 Likes

We had some fog and drizzle again today.

So the GH is closed up and dehuey running.

Still plenty of light makes it though.

New Arrivals

The Diamonds and Pearls have made their way into the warm sunlight and one of the Cali-O-Durbans gifted from @Jellypowered wanted the soil too.

@Muleskinner’s Platinum GSC F2 clone is still flying its colors from rooting.

13 Likes

The Cali-O-Durbans are both moving forward. Still waiting on the two Timewrecks to break surface.

9 Likes

The first Timewreck, care of @Wigiberto, wants to play

Here is the other

Miss Money Penny

And Figgy

12 Likes

Come out and play Timewreck 2… it’s gonna be so much fun in the greenhouse :innocent:

1 Like

That’s the marijuana Marriott right there. Very nice

3 Likes

Got hot in here today, but not too hot yet.

Tomatoes and Swiss Chard are making the moves

Getting a little blush on the Grand Daddy Purple

11 Likes

I’ve yet to grow Swiss Chard. How do you like to prepare it @99PerCent?

1 Like

My favorite is in omelettes with swiss cheeze, but steamed just like spinach is excellent too.

3 Likes

Figgy likes the green house.

Vegges are still getting out of bed.

12 Likes

Man, I should be outside putting up mine instead of surfing OG. :wink:

4 Likes

At least I’m not the only one :smile:

1 Like

Surfing OG is totally cool.

But I just came in from an hour in the Green House.

4 Likes

End of the Week Photo Dump

Off the top, the Seedlings are all making great progress. They have had a good amount of sun this week, lots of clouds and a variety of temps ranging from about 60F at night to about 90F on the scorcher we had early in the week. I keep the humidity around 40-50 RH. Happy with the progress :slight_smile:

The GDP Mutant likes actual sunlight. The clones are stretching at a more normal pace. I might get a few biggies this summer in here.

This little plant is a Jacked Up (m) x C99 (f). I flipped this only 2 weeks before moving to the green house and I am trying to see if it will revert back to veg now that we are somewhere near 15 hours of sunlight. Looks and smells pretty good.

The Rainbow Swiss Chard makes a nice pic.

This is the yard volunteer. Not sure whether I should kill this one or not. Might be the result of a hermie in the same location last summer.

The Rogue Sunflower met one of the local bunnies. Looks like Peter Rabbit left enough of the meristem for the plant to generate new growth. I caged if off to watch the progress.

Have a great weekend!

20 Likes

Took some sunrise pics today. :sunrise:

Miss Money Penny

Platinum GSC F2

Grand Daddy Purple

18 Likes

Your FIM-Bunny, my FIM-Dog, another’s FIM-chicken… :wink:
:scissors:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

The Time Wreck and Cali Orange Durban are both stretching for the sun. Stretch is just fine out here.

Here is the GDP around 7 1/2 weeks.

Here is the Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2 clone. Wonder how much she will stretch. :evergreen_tree:

Agent 99 Clone

And the Greenhouse got a new fan today :wind_blowing_face:

18 Likes