Pacific North West Roots

Hey all,

I am posting this topic, because I wanted to see if anyone here has run any of Pacific North West Roots gear? They have some really killer genetics, but a killer price tag goes with it haha…I was looking at two or three strains they offer.

Kode name K : Only $500… :scream:

Can’t track down genetics for her…

Starbux (This one a Dungeons Vault Genetics colab) : Can’t seem to find them for sale, YET…

Kaia’s Coffee :

K.

3 Likes

Code name K is Forum Cut GSC x Koffee as described by Neptune Seedbank.

$500, though? It better be something spectacular.

I do have a couple of their products but have not run them yet: Kayas Koffee BX2 and a Blue Dream backcross.

4 Likes

That Blue Dream back cross sounds killer as well…

I bet you are itching to grow them?

K.

2 Likes

Yep.

I’m always worried about my schedule interfering with grows while starting what are rather expensive seeds (and finding myself being distracted). I’ll work up the courage soon enough :wink:

They do have some very nice looking genetics. Would be good to get some grow feedback on OG…

2 Likes

I agree…I will be purchasing the Kode name K seeds, after I get a pull down in the shop…Unfortunately, that is taking every bloody penny I have, just to make it through haha.

I also look forward, to more info on OG about their genetics as well.

K.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine any seeds worth $500 In 2019. That’s nuts.

7 Likes

I agree 100%…

This gives me an idea…Perhaps there is someone who checks in here, who may want to pitch in on some beans…Then we can do a seed run for the community?

I am not ready financially yet, but when I do, if there is anyone (or more than one) interested, please comment…

I think it may be worth it, with multiple buyers pitching in…

K.

2 Likes

I’m interested. :nerd:

They’ve always caught my interest but it’s just a bit out of my reach to go in alone.

How would this work with multiple folks? F2 and distribute or are you thinking something else?

1 Like

The PNWRoots guys go to the VIMEA community meeting I attend every couple months on Vashon Island, WA. If you have questions please ask them and I’ll go give him the third degree, but please don’t pay $500 for genetics. I’ve smoked a bit of Kaya’s Koffee and to be honest they’ve put out better stuff. The only reason I could ever figure out for why they married themselves to the Koffee line was because of it’s THC numbers. The smoke has always been really harsh though.

11 Likes

This would be the preferred method, I would agree. That seems to be the best way…

@Sebring , Thanks for your input Man, I am definitely heeding your thoughts here. I personally have never smoked their product, only seen their Rosin. I was never OK with spending five bills on a strain either haha…I have already been burned by buying expensive seeds, only to have them shit the bed, in more ways than one…I’M LOOKING AT YOU ED ROSENTHAL SUPER BUD!!!:rage:
I was mainly sold on their code named K strain…Perhaps there is a better all around smoke? I am not worried about THC%, as much as the overall experience…@paintedfire420 Unless you were sold on the Coffee line, would it matter to you? Most of their stuff is a tad pricey, for my seed spending allowance regardless… haha.

I was looking for a strain that produces, and has the triche’s I am after, and that K is for code, looked like it checked both boxes…Also looking for a smaller company to support… Maybe ask them what is their best all around strain they feel? What they would grow, if they could only grow one? I can’t think of any other way to feel it out haha…

And thanks for doing the solid @Sebring…It is very much appreciated Pal…

K.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s fine product. It comes in a wooden box with wood burned labeling, sealed with wax, comes off very “fancy” I suppose, but $500 is hilarious.

You can buy so many more equally great seeds with $500.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I’m reading this correctly, but…if you’re just looking for a good tasting strain (it’s not harsh, but there isn’t any distinct flavor about it either), that produces stupid amounts of resin, is vigorous and has lots of bud without being so dense that it’s hard to extract it, I would suggest Mosca’s Tsi Fly strain. He has a new strain out too called (Blue) Tsi Fly, but I’ve only tested the original, not the new blue variant.
I actually picked up a second pack of seeds just so I can use it for breeding.

I think I’ve actually heard them asked these questions by Shango Los, the VIMEA host, and his answer for both was Koffee, but I’m going to ask him again, because tastes and opinions change. I know mine do every time I sample something new or even just a variant of something old.

3 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, but what would make them worth $50 per seed?

3 Likes

Hype…
(20 characters)

7 Likes

My least favourite cannabinoid. :wink:

9 Likes

Aficionado does is all day. I asked for shits and giggle. They have a 500 buck Skittles cross. If I had it I wouldn’t pay it. To each his own right?

3 Likes

Bodhi strains come off looking like these PNWR strains atleast just as frosty and Bodhi packs are what like $120? I know which I’d buy but each to their own like.

3 Likes

I can agree with that 100%… I was just saying good things about Mosca the other day… I have run a couple of their strains now, and just seen someone on here (I can’t remember who now) that got a couple killer freebies of theirs. I tried cracking 6 Mosca freebies I had, with no luck. I think I had them stored wrong, or they were old? I have never had the problem before. I am going to try one last ditch effort with the sandpaper. Either way, I will be purchasing more Mosca in the near future.

I still have a list of some really nice strains to buy, I may still want the K is for Code regardless, if I only had to cover half the cost haha.

Ha! Is that not the truth…I have never really heard of NW Roots until recently, but when you see a bud like that one, it gets your attention…It’s almost like checking out another girl, while with your girlfriend…

I also don’t mind dropping a bit of cash on beans, as I am not a drinker, or drug user…So this is my only vice Haha.

Right now I am diggin Dankanomics Blue Tooth…I have 13 or so phenos to go through right now…I also rock a couple different SubCools…

K.

2 Likes

I am open to trying anyone’s gear once…I have never ran any of Bodhi’s before, but am on a list for Goji OG (fingers crossed). And when I can afford it, I will be stockpiling seeds haha. I don’t have a shoe collection, sooo…

Regards,

K.

3 Likes

I’ve not ran his gear from seed I had a couple cuts before that knocked me for six so would deffo suggest trying it. Mosca do some nice stuff going on what @Mongobongo has produced from them with the TSI fly. Honestly though in my opinion any fresh strain will get you high as shit though so I wouldn’t necessarily spend loads on some seeds to obtain that just my two cents anyways :+1::blush:

2 Likes