Pacific North West Roots

Ugh, well that sound disappointing.

3 Likes

I have a kaya koffee hybrid if anyone’s interested it’s crossed with one of uncle feisters skunks.

4 Likes

closer to half of $120 dollars, bodhi packs are $60-70 dollars from an authorized seller.

I can’t imagine any seeds worth $500 a pack and $50 each. Living in the PNW I have found that a lot of the most popular bud around here is pretty unpleasant in its effect. I’m not sure if it’s because of recreational legalization or the drinking culture here, but all people want from their weed here is the maximum level of impairment. People just want to get fucked up and don’t care about medicinal qualities or having a pleasant high. The most common high in hyped local strains seems to be mentally foggy and impairing, with a harsh buzzing body high.

An old hippy friend here who grew up smoking mexican import and early california indicas in the 60s in monterey california has a disclaimer before every smoke session –
“No Portland psycho bud.”

5 Likes

That definitely has potential for improving the taste and reducing the harshness. Heck, I think I’d be interested in some of those.

3 Likes

Let me know @Sebring

2 Likes

Taht’s who it was…Thanks Explorer…I tried finding who it was in my comments…But ran out of steam haha. It looked awesome, and I think he may have reverted it back into veg… @Mongobongo Did you manage to get her back Buddy?

My thoughts exactly…I have seen, and smoked a couple different strains that smoked like shit as well…Something I don’t want to drop $250-$500 on regardless…

I am definitely interested in that strain…But it will be a bit, before I have the flow needed to get it shipped…I would be willing to trade you for my best strain, Nigerian Nightmare (I have pics in my journal of her) if it tickles your fancy, also…I have a bunch of cuts of her to take and send out anyways…

I am trying to get better medicinal strains as I type this as well… Such as AC/DC… I don’t like getting wheelchaired myself…And actually prefer a nice Sativa…

Thanks for the input everyone…I appreciate it…

K.

3 Likes

I kept two and both are being stubborn on the revert. I should have left more. But I haven’t given up hope yet. The smoke is triple A from that TSI. It is delicious.

2 Likes

I am pulling for you Mang…I’ll send some good Ju-Ju your way …

K.

1 Like

Growing from seed is always gonna be a crap shoot. Even if you pick the right strain, you can get a shitty pheno. Get clones if you can. I’m about to pull the trigger on some Cheese Quake clones on strainly.
Supposedly the cheese danish pheno

I know this all to well Man…I have dropped $400 + for Ed Rosenthal Superbud…With 30 seeds…ZERO keepers of the seeds that even cracked…Not to mention they keep selling them after they know about the quality of the beans…

K.

2 Likes

Hey if you do get that K for kode strain I’d be interested in a cut. I’m always interested into finding a new killer strains, and if it’s a $50 seed it’s got to be good,you’d think.
Right now I’m in the process of trying to find the best of the best, I have nine different strains all just started from seed ,5 seeds per strain and am planning to take the best one of the five and turn it into a mom

1 Like

Makes me think it’s a rip off. Sucker born EVERY MINUTE.

Even CLONES can be tricky. Friend and I went in on some clones from Dark Horse Nursery in Cali. We wanted “their” Napali Pink. The photos they use to sell it are stunning, we ASSUMED IT WAS THE PLANT we got…

OH HELL TO THE NO!!! When neither of us got “pink” we mailed them. WHAT WE GOT was NOT what was pictured, just a “stock photo” and 'their" cut does not go pink…EVEN THOUGHT it is all they talk about.

I am SO FREAKING SICK OF THE BULLSHIT n lies…I WILL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PROMISE YOU THIS…get BETTER SEEDS HERE from members than playing THAT BULLSHIT GAME!!!

You will not see me spending $$$$$ on these crap shoots…and WHY would I. 50State’s Orange Goji is killing it, better breeding tactic’s than a $$$$ High End Nursery!!! The RPP X Chemdog my friend made…makes $$$$$ seed weed look and smell like BUNK…PFires Guava x C99…stunning already…OleReynard’s 90’s AK47’s and White Russians…yeah baby!!! 50 buck seeds…not on your life.

Unless you like throwing $$$$ away, stick with the pep’ stuff here.

AS ALWAYS…JMHO…sorry, bored and hot today stuck inside.

8 Likes

I agree with you about a sucker being born every minute and I’m probably one of them but if it’s true then I want it, finding the right seed is like buying the right scratch and win ticket…
I’m just hoping to get lucky

2 Likes

Trusslater…

What’s up buddy? I never noticed you on here before. Welcome to the Zoo Pal!!!

I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for you from now on Buddy!!!

Later Trusslater…

K.

Definitely feel you on disappointing pops and clones. I bought a forbidden fruit clone this last season and it turned out nothing like the beautiful plant I had the year before…same strain, clones both from PCG. BUT…it was a different season and I have to consider the variable grow conditions could be responsible. I also think its possible the dispensary could have mixed up the clones.

As for nepali pink…I grew that cut from darkheart this last year and it was LOADED with pink pistils…