Time to give 3D printing a try on an Ender 3 Neo

The Ender 3 V2, Pro V2 or Neo V2? Fire me a DM if you run into issues as I likely just saw them myself, lol. The tool holder I did yesterday is pretty cool. Got the file of Thingyverse and used UltiMaker Cura as my slicing software. Pretty cool. Next I will print the filament feeder arm.

6 Likes

Cool, how long did it take to print that holder Doug ?

1 Like

3 or 4 hours to print that. Defiantly not super fast but it’s pretty cool. Slides right into place on the machine.

2 Likes

Thats cool, set it and forget it ??? Go back when it’s finished???

1 Like

Yup, 100% set it and forget it. Once you start the print there is nothing to do but wait. I grabbed a bunch of little mods for the thing I will print for holding cables and filament. Going to be fun messing with it.

2 Likes

The Neo V2.
I probably will message you, I am sure I will run into a problem or two :laughing:

1 Like

There’s some files on the thingiverse website for LST clips for bending stems for a more even canopy, they work great!

1 Like

Nice. I looked at that one but it was $120 more. It will be much easier to set up, they say 15 min. Comes in way less pieces. It’s got a nicer screen but I also wanted the glass build plate and that one is metal. Cool machine.

1 Like

You got a link @BusterBrown6000 ? I was just there and couldn’t find them.

1 Like

I never did find them when I looked either.

1 Like

Just type “LST” in the search bar, there are several variations

2 Likes

Here’s one example

1 Like

That worked. Thanks. Never thought to type “LST”

Edit: that adjustable one looks interesting

1 Like

I tried that one, I personally like the others, they seem work better

2 Likes

Also don’t do what I did the first time, I printed them in green haha poor choice. It was like camouflage

3 Likes

Got them, thanks @BusterBrown6000

No problem, they’re awesome for training

1 Like

Enjoy!! :man_scientist: You now have three new hobbies!!.. 1) printer mods, maintenance and repair, 2) 3d design w/ printing and slicing in mind, and 3) whatever it is you’re printing in the first place!

4 Likes

Well look at what showed up today…

I need some of these before I can get to unboxing.

Lets see how it goes… :grimacing: :neutral_face: :rofl:
Not a single clue of what I am doing.
I got no fears of putting this thing together…
It is the software and printing trial and error I am worrying about.

10 Likes

@chronix got a dope new 3d printer, hell yea :100:
Don’t worry it’s easier than you think bud!

2 Likes