TK BX3 seeds (closed)

Honestly everything here is all about fine tuning my growing for now. I give almost all of it away.
I only offer becouse this plant has made my better then I could imagine so I just try to give give an give.

4 Likes

Hey neb were you able to find a male? Would you be able let have some of that pollen?

1 Like

Havenā€™t sexed them yet and if I can spare pollen i will for sure!

3 Likes

That would be awesome Iā€™ll be on standby waiting if you have some to spare.

2 Likes

yes I had issues too. I think I might of had 2 good ones but with that many siblings herming the odds were they would have or it would have shown in the offspring. I couldnā€™t see a way over *0% could have intersex issues and those 2 not be carriers Aa. Seed junky is dead to me. Zero custmer service, zero refunds, zero responses even

9 Likes

Got it, thanks.

just an update. I threw some of the 677 tk s1 * tk into flower. The strech is 3x and the node length is a bit long (6-8inchs) for indoor imho. After I find one I like a 5150 tks1 *tk will be selected and fems made but that might be next year by the time they are done.

11 Likes

Weird side noteā€¦ I happened to pick up some ā€œThe Menageā€ flower today and was super pleased with the flavor and high. I decided to do a little research into the lineage.

Seed Junky - (Zkittlez x Triangle Kush Bx3) x (Gelato 41 x Kush Mints #11)

Itā€™s crazy he wouldā€™ve bred with that TK Bx3 considering the aggressive amount of herms you guys got.

2 Likes

your still assuming what we received was tk bx3 seeds. I can tell you they are a completely different beast from the s1s I am growing so I am not 100% they were even related.

3 Likes

some of the best stuff ive had in the last year was jungle cake. made me believe and respect JBā€™s immensely. recently Iā€™ve done more research and it seems to be known that their stuff is sometimes known to hermie. They even have a disclaimer saying they do not give refunds

1 Like

Some peeps in the industry that are close to the JB say they like the candy
:nose: :candy:

SeedJunky to henceforth be called SeedHermie
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

9 Likes

Or Junky Seed. I think that they got it backwards :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

7 Likes

snorts out a laughā€¦ hehe get it snort

1 Like

Group buys are not co-op seed runs