TK BX3 seeds (closed)

this is actually pretty exciting should you make your own journal pls tag me to follow along!

1 Like

I applaud the effort. There’s something very clearly wrong with what they’re selling. It’s one thing to find a herm or two, but this is clearly systemic. These seeds should never have been sold in the first place.

13 Likes

Gotta give big ups to marketing @lefthandseeds . With no recourse when someone buys this garbage it is no wonder they keep selling it. Time to send all the remaining seeds through the mail without coin flips. Let those rollers work in our favor for a change :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Before this thread gets stale, big thanks to @PetalPowerseed and @Oldtimerunderground for the hard work!

7 Likes

Any updates on this tk run? Is the run done?

2 Likes

@DGCloud All the plants hermed

3 Likes

WTF?? That fucking sucks. Sounds like some fucked up genetics, to me. I appreciate y’all’s attempt but, there is nothing anyone can do, if the genetics are duck fucked, from the git go. I know that, I will stay away from their genetics, in the future. Again, great effort but, I believe, that this was screwed, before the seeds were ever dropped. Sometimes your the windshield and sometimes, your the bug. We were definitely the bug, on this one :v:t4:

4 Likes

Oh man I’m sorry to hear that. Who was the breeder of the pack you guys bought from? Seed junky’s?

1 Like

seed junky from platinum seedbank

6 Likes

man, thats horrible. vibes. thanks for letting us know

1 Like

yep one of the most hyped breeders selling a pack of shit genetics for huge money… disgusting.

3 Likes

Man I was really excited about these seeds. I guess seed JUNK is what they should call them selves!! Jk I heard they were good breeders but damn. They could at least have another pack for some messed up seeds. Is there any other breeders that carry TK REG seeds?

2 Likes

I could be wrong but I think CSI has both reg and fem.

1 Like

Awesome work fren

4 Likes

To recap, did both OTUG and @PetalPowerseed both have the same issues, I followed but with so much going on, I CRS.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

@G-paS yes, 2 packs, all herms, seed junky played us, at least this lesson was a shared loss

4 Likes

In the next month when I get my CSI seeds I woukd be willing to give u have to help you recover half your smile back

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they just sell fem packs of Triangle Kush.

I’m working on making some Triangle Kush crosses to spread around OG!

7 Likes

Ok so if I can send some Tk female from the csi pack im picking up I send u half of the pack help you look for a keeper

1 Like

My plant count is nearly maxed out but I could possibly send you some pollen to work with!

4 Likes