Tony Green’s in Canada?

Does anyone know of any Canadian seed banks selling Tony Green’s Tortured Beans or a seed bank who carry his gear that ship to Canada and take 21st century forms of payment?

10 Likes

Great questions! …

suspensebear

7 Likes

Maybe you could ask Tony Green. Heres a link to where you can ask him.
Tony Greens Tortured Beans

4 Likes

Grabbed mine off soaknbeans when they still took credit cards.
Looks like https://dcseedexchange.com/ accepts visa/mastercard/discover as well

Edit: nvm looks like dcse doesnt ship to canada anymore

3 Likes

Neptune ships to canada

2 Likes

If you are looking for TGTB in Canada I would 100% without hesitation go with @Great_lakes_Genetics amazing service, insane selection of the best breeders , stealth shipping :zipper_mouth_face: and the freebies! Oh the freebies will blow your mind. Trust me you can’t go wrong With GLG

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Canada order also come with a pretty cool tee GLG tee shirt. :tshirt:

8 Likes

So, do you guys only do cash by mail as payment? That’s all I can find on your site or I’d have ordered from you. You carry a number of breeders I’m interested in, but I’m not sending cash in the mail.

4 Likes

Sorry on all orders out side of the US are cash sent threw the postal system. If they change the law. We will have credit cards. Thanks for Cking. DBJ

5 Likes

I’ve sent lots and lots my friend, just send tracked, never a single issue. Nor have the dozens of friends/associates I’ve sent their way. I too was once on the fence, then said F it im in. And have literally not ordered anywhere else since.

3 Likes

This is your spot. Lot of selection and close as it gets in USA. Damn no outside USA cc though.

2 Likes

I’m in Canada as well and have placed orders with GLG with no issues other than its taken a bit of time to receive my orders. Its to be expected, especially if they have sales on which they have a lot of.

4 Likes

You could always use a virtual credit card like USUnlocked, along with a VPN when you order, that’ll spoof the credit card processors geofencing

Neptune takes Canadian credit cards, so I think I’ll just avoid the hassle and go there. I just don’t like mailing cash. But thanks man.

1 Like

If customs snags a shipment to Canada do you guys resend the order?

2 Likes

We do stealth shipping and have never lost a package to Canada and the customs number works as a tracking number. If you customs number does not show your package was delivered, we would work with you. Thanks DBJ

8 Likes

Neotune does not have Bad Dawg freebies, Just say-in. Thanks for considering us.DBJ

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly or the epic deals either!

1 Like

Just got these yesterday from GLG that guy Dave is ok with me

3 Likes

Is that spartan from cheap home grow podcast ?