Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Pine tar gush. Now they’re about to start stacking. The one in the back is by far frostier than anything else in the room right now. There’s clearly 2 phenos. One is shorter n bushy with tons of fan leaves with looser buds the other is rock hard nugs less leaves

23 Likes

Beautiful! Rock hard buds, less leaves = less work trimming :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

4x RIL clones day 50.

22 Likes

@Tonygreen anywhere with any of the Casey Jones packs left ?

Not that I’m aware atm. My keeper mom I’d in with the ril studs atm tho!

11 Likes

Pine tar gush. 30sum days into 12/12. Still a ways to go. Here’s 2 phenos. First is taller and stacking solid buds smell is just dank weed on this one.

by end she should be all colas. And this one the shorter one I said from beginning I liked has looser buds but filling in good. This one as smells like pinesol w Lil bit of lemon maybe. Mainly pine which is what I was looking for.

22 Likes

32 Likes

Holy smokes bro. Is that the vday drop?

1 Like

I have been wanting to try the Sowah Grapefruit.

I’m looking for the old grapefruit smell and taste, and I am curious about this one

7 Likes

7 Likes

Anyone got SomAblazE original crown royal black Rose pic?

Glg promo is 75 beans for the combo pack si ce he threw in a 10 pack putang bx1!

15 Likes

11 Likes

Also need like 5 more sales at my new bank Darkstar Genetics. If you guys can refer a friend I’d appreciate it.
That way they’ll take my 420 too.

That’s the fem freebie!

22 Likes

i need to hold off until payday this friday. i’ll hit them up when i do.

Edit: but holy shit the deals at glg are insane.

5 Likes

I can tell I’m getting old cause i did not like ordering from a new place. I hit up Darkstar to try an increase your revenue steams because I think you deserve it, man. your gear is legit.

7 Likes

Thanks folks, we sure appreciate you. Working on fixing this covid mortgage bullshit they fucked us up on so thanks for the support!
OgChemBub male…

20 Likes

If anyone was waiting on me for pre arranged mail now is the time to hit me back up. Had to get my drop out and IG dms are buried so I can’t find anything.
Couple guys waiting on me iirc.
I got about a week of clean up before the 420 grind starts so let me know.

6 Likes

@Tonygreen keepin it real for sure. Just tore into this rabbit hole pack and found 15 beans instead of 10 and also a second vial labeled RIL with about 12 beans.

But which RIL do you think this is?

7 Likes

Enjoy the Easter egg amigo! The 1st probably!
I like when people say they found one ha

18 Likes

That’s an awesome surprise brother! Thinking I got 3 strains to pop and finding a surprise 4th!

4 Likes