Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

What is with you and windows?!?:rofl:

5 Likes

Yes sir praying for you and yours

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

Same here and dont com in till dinner and you better be in thevyard when thecstreet lights come on

Peace out and stay safe

7 Likes

Yeah, you grew up near me I think… heh, sounds the same. After dinner, in summer, they threw us back out and we met under the streetlight, next door, as it was the obvious place to find some sort of trouble or fun to get into. back then, you knew when to come home because your mom came to the door like a pig holler’er and yelled your name so loud that you could here it a quarter mile away. Everybody’s mom did… I just think that’s funny as shit now for some reason. Nobody does that anymore do they? lol

6 Likes

If it knocks you out - then it can taste like anything it wants to ( Lol.) - i don’t care if it doesn’t taste well - if the effects of it are sleeping etc - then there’s a market for a ‘proven sleep provider’ like you describe .!?!

I would like some of those to try , im quite sure there’s others that would like some too .?!!
Sounds like what im looking for .?!

Anyway, I wish you the best of health .!
Keep safe and well mate …
Happy growing.
Gaz

7 Likes

I grew up the same way. After school parents kick ya out till dinner then out again for a few hours to burn off energy so we could sleep haha.

The shit I did growing up around mountains should have killed me several times.

My kids don’t leave my sight, hell they trip on flat ground, never mind any mountains hahah

10 Likes

Is 75f what you shoot for in flower? I’ve been reading about dropping temps to 60f in flower lights on. Some people swear by it. I would like to give it a try.

3 Likes

I closed the sign up. I’ll count em up later.

8 Likes

I edited the first post to make that point clearer

3 Likes

hey @Hugh_Glass and @Tonygreen, i did a brief count, i hope this helps i believe it is always good for two or more people to count.

131 total
92 1 pack = 2.760 seeds @repins12 is on the list twice 53 and 126.
32 2 packs = 1.920 seeds
5 3 packs = 450 seeds @TheShowMeHomie placed 3 smiley gorillas but didn’t say if they are 3 packs 30 or 90 ?
1 6 packs = 180 seeds
5400 seeds.
if theshowmehomie is not going to keep the 3 packs - 60 = 5.340 seeds
if repins12 is also not going to keep your 2 places on the list -30 = 5.310 seeds

:wink:

10 Likes

I shoot for above freezing and under 85f ha!
With the leds I worry about warming it up, not cooling it off, especially in winter. I’ll tell ya plants grow faster at 75 than 65 Daytimes.

14 Likes

Hehehe this place is going to be flooded with BOG, JOTI and Tony’s seeds!

8 Likes

Yep, that’s what I said too! Everyone is breeding for flavor and not effect now, we need some real medicine lol, medicine wasn’t meant to taste good lol. Growing up, it was always if it tastes this bad it had to be good for you :rofl:

Call it midnight ink!

11 Likes

Agree we need meds that work well hell I need me some sleepy time meds :sunglasses:

13 Likes

You guys are gonna make me go look for that nasty sucker. Lol. You can smell it in veg, it smells like inky cheap Zayres make up when its growing. Lol

13 Likes

Tony, based on your description, the pro’s outweigh the con’s in the eyes of many. In other words, it could probably taste like poop smells if the potency is greater than anything else we’ve tried. :grin:

I would certainly throw my name in the hat for a clone of that pheno! :smirk:

5 Likes

Sounds good. Maybe I like the way ink tastes maybe I dont but I do love to sleep so I’m definitely down with these.

7 Likes

I had dibs! Lol

4 Likes

I still want it lol
Along with this, waiting for the f6 being made hehe

4 Likes

See @Tonygreen, already look at the outcome of these posts!! You may have just found a market for something you cull!!!

2 Likes