Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

all but the 2 in the back right and one in the middle are GG4ril.

8 Likes

You got four females out of you bunch? How many did you pop?

4 Likes

Well possibly 7 I have 3 that are not far enough developed to determine, out of the 12 that I popped

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a shot of last years run at around 6 weeks

27 Likes

My RIL has about a 10 week cure now, strong ! terribly strong herb :warning:

7 Likes

Idk if these are gonna make it another 10 days. I got beans falling all over the floor lol.
Another 10 days for more to ripen or lose more ha. Think were right at 9 weeks with the big original mom running a week faster since she was so mature.
Think Iā€™ll start pulling the dome tops and get to the others in a few days.
Least I had a week off of cleaning and counting ha.

39 Likes

Youā€™re a fucking champ. I have a hard time sorting beans. Its waaaayyyyy more work than most people think. God speed to you good sir.

12 Likes

Yes Sirā€™'Reā€¦
nothing like cleaning up an elbow of ole school on a MickyDs tray.

thooos ā€¦ wherrrrreā€¦ thaā€¦ days. Haha

7 Likes

I still have a mcdonaldā€™s tray around here somewhere. Just couldnā€™t bring myself to throw it out.

6 Likes

looks like I better start rolling up my pennies, it sounds like we are all going to have some new seeds to play with very soon here

15 Likes

And then there were 5ā€¦5 females moving ahead

14 Likes

Looking forward to growing out a small batch of GB ā€¦ I can almost see myself rolling up a fatty of blue ink pheno :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Are we getting GB with these or just the RIL?

1 Like

I believe itā€™s Gorilla Bubble, go back and re-read around post 20-23

1 Like

I just did, It says Weā€™re getting the RIL line with this buy. Iā€™m definitely interested in the blue ink, but itā€™s a GB pheno, would it pop up in the RIL? Or just less frequently

3 Likes

Straight from the man himself

11 Likes

nice cat you got there :slight_smile:

the plants look very nice also :wink:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Hey @Tonygreen, if you want to catch those beans, itā€™s pretty simple. When I grow males to collect pollen, I place a big piece of cardboard on top of the pot to catch whatever falls off. Seeds will obviously roll, so you can fold up the edges to prevent them from rolling off.

In my pic, you can see how I cut the cardboard to allow me to slide it around the main stem. I can easily lift it to water the plants, or if I use my watering container with the long narrow spout, I can feed it through the larger hole in the middle.

BTW - I put the cardboard on for only about a week before I harvest the plant, so itā€™s not there long enough to cause issues with the surface of the soil.

25 Likes

Here you go with this Macgyver ass shitšŸ˜”
I was just thinking about volunteering to go and sweep up that mess !
:joy:

14 Likes

If it was for me I would but once they fall it breaks the chain of command ha. Tryin to keep the lots separate if I can. Itā€™s a jungle of hot stick trichs and branches flipping everywhere.
They usually dont flip but the beans add alot of weight.

18 Likes