Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show (Closed)

You have me more excited about the weirdos than trying to find one that is exactly like the original cut. Actually, I have the cut coming to me, will use her as a base to see what is better hehe. Also, let me know next time you find the blue ink!

10 Likes

Once we get our beans, it’ll be up to us to find that blue ink. I am 4sure looking for it too.

10 Likes

mine are about to show thier sex here soon, the tallest one just showed her pistols up top today :crazy_face::sunglasses:

17 Likes

Love the dome tops with all the trichs … after 1 month cure I call them Snow Caps like the theater candies. @Tonygreen , do you find the GG showing many different smell and taste expressions throughout its life and cure…I had some go 6months in the jar at 60RU and it was like a cigar tobacco smooth and mellow leaning to a chocolate berry flavor.

Here’s the JW switched to bloom nutes at the end of week 3 with a little bump of P&K, she is starting her stretch, should see buds closing up to sixth node and start bulking up with weight and trichs.

24 Likes

8 ladies went under the heat lamp in my 2x4 until there’s room in the torture chamber.

24 Likes

If there are more available I would like a pack or two. $100

3 Likes

Check out the breeders page there are still 9 packs of RIL Regs if you scroll further down towards the end of the list. @ GLG

4 Likes

Nice looking plants. How many did you pop?

2 Likes

10 total…culled 2 (1 runt, 1 over-achiever) watching for balls now. I see at least two males so far

4 Likes

I believe he said the “runts” are the sour bubble leaning phenos.

5 Likes

It’s survival of the fittest in my garden. You gotta be on your game or you get tossed, nah really one was just a runt and the other was a little too long in the internode for me.

4 Likes

You didn’t have to say that…I was being real patient there for a second.Haha!! Ohyah

5 Likes

Same here, you don’t meet expectations your getting tossed. A wise man once told me “real estate is valuable in the pandemic.”

4 Likes

Your job is to select the plants that grow best in your zone! The sour b leaners would be great for a cab or something like that. Do people still do those, havent seen a computer case grow in years!

17 Likes

I wish I could find the linq, it’s a guy here that smashes grows in a sub woofer. Yes there’s lots of micro grows still goin

7 Likes

The towers getting smaller probably didnt help, subwoofer genius!

7 Likes

Might not get as much stretch as I thought, should see by end of the week. If not these are going to be some clump buds all the way down to the main stalk.

16 Likes

Dometop phenos, resin machines, big fat trich heads, warm buzzy tingly smoke that makes you feel good and happy. My joints get absolutely drenched with this amount of trichs. Good times lol

41 Likes

Just F*^%#+ing Beautiful man, even seeded that is pure Fire. is the wide leaf expression a bubble leaner?
Cannot wait to get your beans in “The Jungle” Tony. GG4 was the third strain ( LSD and Sweet Tooth) I ever ran and is the bulk of my commercial growing experience. That said when I started the deep dive into breeding last year I would say I was Jaded. I have seen very few plants that will layer trichromes like the Gorrila. I am glad that I started from the beginnings, or at least as far as I go back (70’s) but I can’t tell you how disappointed I was after my first few grows. I ran some ACE gear and got huge NERF footballs of Panama Red, a big twin tower Triple Durban and others throughout the 80’s and even the best has not been not to my frosty liking.

Thanks for your work on this strain Tony

14 Likes

3 males moved outside:

The one on the far right is interesting. I’m sure Tony can chime in…SB leaner?

More room for the others…two confirmed females so far and at least two more on the edge…

11 Likes