Top shelf Elite Seeds – New Breeder – New Promo at Gorilla Seeds

Yes but none of us wanted to be rude.
It is a giveaway.

1 Like

Well… you’re getting pretty close!
There is no need to attack mate, I’m not being rude, it was a mere question about the deadline.

Well if no winner has been announced I’ll just quietly add my name to the circle

1 Like

Whhaaattttt?
Im confused.
Chill…

2 Likes

I am chilled, just on edge!
I think I need me some Black Valium! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ohhh, another giveaway! i’m in!

Winner? Winner? Who’s getting the chicken dinner no word yet as to who the lucky one was?

The last promo by gorilla seeds took two years to resolve, so around Halloween 2021 we can expect an announcement here. No problem.

4 Likes

Swerve like the plague then. Nice one for that @allotment.

3 Likes

Don’t be too hard on @GorillaSeeds, you just have to know where to look sometimes…

Glad I did, because it seems like I was chosen from OG…:+1:

Thanks Top Shelf Elite Seeds & #GORILLASEEDS for the promo…

Email sent…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Ive never crossed them to be hard on them. My last comment was literally a statement after being presented with allotments information. Well done on the winning though mate :muscle:

1 Like

I understand, and thanks, but it is probably the biggest reason why I don’t post much anymore…

It’s very simple for a comment made in jest to be misconstrued into something negative…

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

I did not mean to be rude. It was just a joke based on the fact that it happened once. The other contest was resolved and winners were happy, I think everyone involved including gorilla seeds was laughing about it.

4 Likes

Had plenty of it. Even had a “ban” from an offended mod :joy::joy::joy: Props to @LemonadeJoe for his handling of the situation my end though. There’s a few bad apples but they won’t spoil this bunch.

Apologies @GorillaSeeds I thought it was a legit comment from @allotment the naughty bugger :joy:

2 Likes

I suspect you were just waiting and observing also?

1 Like

Yes I was just checking in to see who won.

1 Like

Got some mail today…

Big thanks to Andy @GorillaSeeds and Top Shelf Genetics… No Black Valium inside :sob:, but Auto Monster Mass received instead…

Tanx for the tank… reminds me of the M109’s I used to see when my Dad was with the RCHA… and already being played with…lol

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes