TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Damn you guys are chatting! Coyotes are everywhere by me. My brother’s coworker was walking his yellow lab on an extend a lease. One coyote squared off with him will two others him him one the sides. Guy was 20 feet away
Good morning

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you don’t even need a license! I know the Texas lore, lol my dad was out there (worked for NASCAR for 18 years) and told me about guys walking around with m-16’s and shit, huge magnums on everyone’s hip etc. he said they stayed out of bars in Texas just in case lol

1 Like

i would have a handgun and a shot gun if yotes were following me lol. protect that pack at all cost they are beautiful @Jetdro

1 Like

That’s what I’m telling myself anyways lol

1 Like

not their fault, they live along the creek here, wherethey hunt. The housing has taken over, skrinking their territory. Soon, they will ahve to come into the neighborhoods to eat, as nothinbg will be left in the little bit of woods that are left now

1 Like

Morning @Emeraldgreen @204medismoke :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

That just gave me a funny visual… :rofl:

1 Like

i dont usually carry…i know myself too well…id shoot someone for pissing me off.

I HAVE been making sure we are out of the woods by twilight however, thats when they really act up , as the sun is going down, its their wake up call.

2 Likes

you too bro. 4 hrs sleep here so still have out of it but nothing new sleep apnea wakes me up every 30 minutes

2 Likes

NOPe…honest story…it would have made me lost my mind. He came from at least 1/2 mile away, playing in the woods.

Can you imagine what it sounded like

2 Likes

note to self dont piss off jet while hes carrying LOL

1 Like

im up 20 times a night woith it…tell me bout it

1 Like

Oh man, you got that shit huh? You have a cpap? My good buddy is a professional bodybuilder , his damn muscles are so big it chokes him, yet he still gets bigger :man_facepalming:t2: he has had hell with apnea. We slept out in an ice fishing hut for 4 days a few years back, it was nuts listening to him, I barely slept for 4 days, he would constantly wake up, he’s got a cpap now, helps he says

2 Likes

rain stopped, ufc about to start, gonna go run the dogs on the ebike and get filthy…

1 Like

ya i have it pretty bad too. i have the cpap but cant wear it gives me claustrophobia and anxiety sometimes… and makes me hot and annoyed. sucks ass but i wish i could wear it

1 Like

Have fun brother!

have fun be safe. bring the strap just incase lol

Thanks very good advice, one of the worst for infection, she is at urgent care right now.

Something to consider when you see them.

It is the good weed, probably coffee too. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I feel you, I can picture it giving me anxiety. Must be weird too. I have bad anxiety, just acquired it 5 years back from who TF knows, Covid idk :man_shrugging:t2: but it blows! I really do feel for you bro, if I don’t sleep I’m fuct up, must be tough. Damn

1 Like

yea i get constant migranes from the constant waking up and sleeping and i also deal with horrible anxiety since young been on meds for like 25 years theu dont work anymore but would be to hard to stop now and prob cause more problems so i just take em to stay normal