TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

Sweet! Thank you @ifish

He’s the best , top bloke : )

He helped me in many ways

like a supporter subscription unlimited likes with a 5 dollar donation lol

Yes! Genius absolutely genius!

1 Like

A better link

http://culturalhealingandlife.com.www413.your-server.de/index.php?/forums/forum/5-life-health/

He has great section on breathing and sleeping but I can’t find it as site newer layout

1 Like

I’ve been researching KNF and all the other natural farming and LSO in general as I’d love to work my way towards it for at least 1/2 of my cultivation area. In my dream grow 1/2 would be LSO ,maybe 3/4 and the rest RDWC (I love my current culture stuff and it’s killing me having it sit in boxes atm) once I have the funds I need to start grabbing inputs, some black swallow soil and a few large raised beds. Then I’m gonna start slowly and get to where I have a 4x8 for my RDWC flower and one for LSO , 2 4x4’s for Veg clone and a breeding area. But since moving with about 1/2 the space it’s gonna take $ and time but I’m already starting VERY SLOWLY lol

1 Like

Dive deep into his site
Great read
Start with his story get some background

2 Likes

I definitely intend to, perfect day too as I’m being lazy af today

1 Like

Cool Man!!! tagged for follow :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’ll jump in here to say that I self medicated my anxiety with alcohol and a wide variety of narcotics for years; this year (6 weeks ago) I started therapy, and it has been amazing. Medication can help create the space for us to be able to detach from the physical manifestations of emotions, and then therapy creates tools for how to engage with those emotions, so that we can become less dependent on the medication. I think sometimes psychiatrists depend on the medication, but don’t engage fully with the “integration”.
I don’t know if you guys have ever had an ongoing relationship with a psychologist in addition to the prescriptions, but for me, it made all the difference.

9 Likes

Welcome brotha, glad to have you :facepunch:t2: much respect

3 Likes

Fuck your not letting @ColeLennon in here are you???

WTF

:see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I have not, but have been told maybe I should. I think each individual has to find what works for their specific case and it seems as though the two tiered approach is a best bet. Thanks for your input bro, I really do appreciate it. Anxiety is absolutely horrible , it truly is and it’s becoming more and more regular each day, crazy world we are in.

3 Likes

IKR…… here comes trouble! :laughing:

I got diagnosed in 2017. It took a major medical emergency for my multiple mental illnesses to be compounded so bad that medical professionals pointed them out to me over and over for years. I slowly starved to death physically for six years. The suffering was unimaginable. I was binging mainlining meth-heroin, sometimes together. I was so sick physically and emotionally and cognitively. I believe substance use is a smaller symptom of a much bigger problem. I would use for 2-3 days and not use for weeks and I would tell people. Feels like a tea kettle. Eventually, I have to release the steam “pressure”. I was clean for 16 years before I got violently ill in 2011. Been clean since 2017. I see a therapist regularly. Take a time-released prescription amphetamine for severe combined type ADHD. Done EMDR for PTSD and 2 years ago I started growing my own strain-specific mushrooms to micro/macro dose for major depressive disorder and anxiety from chronic critical PTSD. Take care of yourself emotionally. I wish they would have known about dual diagnosis “connection with mental illness and addiction” years ago. They have just started figuring it out within the last decade. You are the only one that is going to do it. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Glad you found your way out bro, truly am we are the lucky ones that’s for sure. Definitely not comparing myself to you or your situation but I’ve been close, addiction, mental issues etc. I’m just glad I had a wife and kids after hitting rock bottom 15-16 years back, i owe them my life. Truly I’ts a lifelong battle but I’m on the green side and enjoying it.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@shag my buddy who told me about the bacteria has a good friend with severe Parkinson’s. The bacteria is EASY to treat! It also causes the most cases.
Food and gut health determines your health. My appendix ruptured about 2 years ago. I can tell instantly if what I’m eating is good for me!

4 Likes

I talk openly about it to de-stigmatize the fact that mental illness is not talked about and shamed in most situations. It is something that my family has generational ignorance around. Someone has to break the cycle. In order for families to heal and communicate openly. It is an up hill battle. Mental illness has to be treated in order to treat addiction or alcoholism. Shame and blame. Does nothing but compound everything. Yet as a society the majority still does. Ignorance. :100:

9 Likes