TopShelfs trees (Part 1)

I’m out of likes guys (what else is new) but just know everything is liked very much. @ColeLennon much respect :facepunch:t2: it’s truly much more of a problem than people even truly know as sooo many don’t want to talk about it but sometimes all it takes is for someone to read a post or see someone talking about it, spark up a conversation and…… next thing you know it’s helped them drastically and they are in the road to redemption I love it!

6 Likes

I love this place.

6 Likes

We all get so distracted from life and each other with our daily humdrum we forget how connected we are to each other and the earth. This site embodies connectivity and relationships. We all lean on each other a little and in turn makes this place so great. I’m glad to hear you’re both doing great. I’m always here for ya to dump on if needed.

Grundle

4 Likes

Thank you @MyLittleGrundle i appreciate it more than you could imagine, and wholeheartedly agree. :pray:t2: also here’s the :green_heart: you deserve but I’m out of.

2 Likes

This is so relatable. I was a "high functioning’ alcoholic and drug addict, so I could go to work, I was “fun” and social, and then I’d wake up on my day off and drink two bottles of liquor… whatever was in the house. 99 Bananas is the last bottle? Looks like I’m shipping 99Bananas.
Now I have a couple beers a month, and smoke hella weed, but I’m blessed that I don’t serve the chemicals the way I used to.

7 Likes

Titrating high potency cannabis oil and micro/macro dosing psilocybin changed my life. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Many blessings to all! Love the success stories :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Sooo with many many thanks to @MissinBissin my Veg area is thriving yet again and just loving life!

16 Likes

I gotta get a better pic but the one GPXSL has these HUUUGE leaves with a unique shape and serration pattern, really has me intrigued. I gotta say the vigour on those was unmatched in this round! Well done @ShiskaberrySavior

4 Likes

I saw it the other day, this was just waiting to go Boom.
Looks pretty damn Perky @TopShelfTrees1

1 Like

Few nuggage shots 25F

21 Likes

Soylent Green

27 Likes

Blackberry Soda

24 Likes

Motorbreath #15 still got that slight variegation

21 Likes

Big Bad Wolf, Chem-D, Gas Drawls (CDLC)

22 Likes

And my baby girl saying “get rid of that male”

16 Likes

thanks for opening up to us and giving that personal story. i have been very interested in mushrooms micro dosing and reading up on it. i was pretty bad into crack as a self medication way to detach. been clean 22 ish years thanks to cannabis.

5 Likes

The not fuckin around grows. Props. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

First time I did cocaine. 1990 I shot it. Next two years I took a left. I never had a woman break my heart like cocaine did. The Big lie.

1 Like

almost out of likes so i will just say i like this pic …