TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

@HeadyBearAdventures i know what you speak of ALL TOO WELL bro, and it breaks my heart just reading that . For real, depression is a nightmare and it often seems like just when it feels you’ve overcome it, it creeps back in slowly then just slaps you in the face, this time of year is especially hard for most, (now until after new years is a rough time for SO MANY) please PLEASE, feel free to reach out LITERALLY anytime. I’ll give you my cell number as well. I’d be glad to chat, give advice and just listen and let you spill your guts, I’ve been super low more times than I can count, and the anxiety I’ve acquired only makes it 10x worse! It’s so hard to find your way out but know that I’m here, (by no means am I just talking here either I mean this wholeheartedly) there’s a ton of people here, great people and many that would surely help if needed. Glad you are on the come-up and I’m hoping it stays like that indefinitely. Much love homie

8 Likes

I have a high mileage e39, so I feel your pain. Did you look for any solutions online? Those damn anti theft systems can be a real pain. What year is your e36?

1 Like

Brother, it’s hard to express what it means when somebody says “I know what that’s like; I feel you.”
@TopShelfTrees1 has encouraged me in the past to share what’s going on in my brain when I feel that way, and I’ve just never been really comfortable with that until today.
You guys are true friends, even though I’ve never seen your faces or heard your names.

12 Likes

That’s definitely what made this round so hard. I really thought I had it locked, and then it peaks back out. I know it’s not my fault exactly, but in the moment I terms to just blame myself

Yeah those motherfuckers always show up at the same time for me! Anxiety+Depression=SPIRAL

3 Likes

Let’s hope today is absolutely awesome! And that depression and anxiety can fuck right off! Keep your head up bro, you’ve got this and even if you don’t solo……… WEVE GOT THIS :handshake:🏼

4 Likes

In case anyone hasn’t seen im doing some giveaways with @hoss8455 and his killer genetics, get some!

6 Likes

Nice! What color?

Yea was on the forums and did everything I could before biting the bullet and sending it to the shop.
This is the first time dealing with them, Its a fickle B…

I have 1996 Boston Green e36. Nothing crazy done to it. Just refreshed just about everything but the transmission, transmission lines cooler lines, headgasket and internals of the motor.

2 Likes

I am really glad you recognized it early and are making good decisions to get things turned around. Stay strong brother! You will be in my thoughts.

4 Likes

Had to look it up. Its Anthracite metallic, whatever the hell that is. It looks nice though. At least if you don’t look at the dents and rust. I really need to paint it.

But yeah, I have replaced so many parts on that car. Control arms, ball joints, radiator twice, water pump, vanos seals, valve cover twice, couple ignition coils, shocks, struts, alternator, couple of window regulators, etc… I could go on and on. But it’s one of the best cars I have ever owned. And if the motor ever goes out, I will probably do a LS swap.

1 Like

I know what you mean. Plenty of rough spots on mine too. I love the character in the body styles of the earlier bmws.
I’d like to eventually paint it but need to work on the rust first .

Oh yea, That will give it a second life for sure.
I have that same thought. Love the car and would hate to see it go.

2 Likes

Much love fam! We’re off to a great start!

4 Likes

@InTheWoods heu if the shop gives you too much issue I know a guy that does a lot of electrical work, especially on bmws!

1 Like

Thanks for the honest sharing here @HeadyBearAdventures. I wish I couldn’t relate. I’ve been dealing with depression and anxiety lately too. Chronic pain is pretty fucking depressing. Necessary upcoming medical procedures are causing huge anxiety problems. I can’t do much. Sit and think about how much I’ll have atrophied by the time I can try and change it.
Also knowing I’m signing up for a whole world of hurt, when I hurt like I do now? encouraging. How encouraging. Fuck me.

9 Likes

Appreciate it, Hopefully by sending it a euro only shop I get it squared away. I miss driving my baby.

2 Likes

Brother, you’ve got this. And a whole damn crew behind you as well as a saint like your wife…. And you’ll be much better off in the long run . Now you’re giving me anxiety for you . Much love brother

4 Likes

Sending love and light brother 🫶 :v: :seedling::sunny:

5 Likes

came here to check in on Topshelf’s grows as he was kind enough to check in on mine.

But have no issue throwing a “Get Better”. Been there, and at times, am still there.

Sometimes, all we can do is survive and try and get better.

besides, between that attitude, Gods best medicine and Love, you got no choice… gotta get better :wink:

8 Likes

Anyone that has never lived through mental anguish, just can’t understand the power it can have to take over a persons life.
In the past 2 1/2 years I have lost four people that MADE my world. It took the pegs right out from under me. It has been a struggle just to get out of bed at times.
We got your back bro @crownpoodle .

10 Likes

Amen! And thanks for stopping by @Alexander been a bit slacking on pics and stuff lately as I had a few issues recently keeping me down but it’s all changing now as everything is on the path now and a bud run is just around the corner

2 Likes

Appreciate that @DesertHeartGardens. Better this afternoon. My physical pain cycles with my emotional low points and just screws me to the wall! Actually passed out yesterday, lucky I was on the floor already.
Been a rough year on all fronts, interspersed with moments of pure joy.
Balance. Equilibrium. Words like that have never suited me well. Full speed. Guard rail to guard rail at times. I’ve about had it with tests. Tomorrow is my last one for the time being. MRI, the drive is worse than the procedure. I’m likely to sleep in the woodpeckers log.
Having all of you here is huge. Having a safe place, where I am not judged. Nobody yet has said you just need , fill in the blank, then went on about their business. No. I wake up to you guys. I am grateful for your friendship.
I could go on for days how I’ve seen so many others here with the same sentiments. OG seems the correct spot for all the damaged dope fiend pot growers.

15 Likes