TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

Yes sir, we made sauce/diamond mix, I’m still learning all this new tech, and at the same time trying not to destroy my tolerance . (That’s the tough part) but this stuff literally will put your lights out! It’s like smoking 5 joints it’s crazy. I’d love to find this specific cut as the bud is out of this world!

12 Likes

Well that jar looked solid! Nice press dude!

3 Likes

Thank you, I can’t wait to have a bunch of my own to press again .

4 Likes

Always great to celebrate with you @TopShelfTrees1 !
I might not say much , but I do follow along.

7 Likes

How do you make the diamonds? I saw your post yesterday that stuff looked amazing.

3 Likes

Part 4? holy shit…

Can I get an autograph @TopShelfTrees1? lol

7 Likes

Bahaha that one almost ruined my carpet via spit out coffee! Somehow I managed to only get it on my pants a bit…. :rofl: that was gold @Rhai88

9 Likes

IMG_6608

15 Likes

Good morning everyone
Congratulations on pt 4 @TopShelfTrees1

8 Likes

Hahaha.

This is no time to be out of likes.

4 Likes

Yaay pt 4…
@Indicana_Jones , i realised that shit only couple of years back brother, life is a bliss ever since…( … Continuing from pt 3 LoL :rofl:)…

3 Likes

here for season 4. 1 was the best 2 got a little to mainestream but season 3 brought it all back together. lol i crack myself up

6 Likes

Would you stop having new parts for your thread? I’m only part 2, I’ll never catch up at this pace :laughing:

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @funkyfunk and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice and relaxing Friday!

9 Likes

Good morning folks.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!

This morning I’m hunting for a hydro store within a decent drive, my last local one closed its doors after 11 years of business two weeks ago

I don’t mind ordering things but I don’t always have the spare coin for supplies ahead of time to factor in shipping times which seem to always be a little further beyond when I need it :joy:

8 Likes

Good morning everybody! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Hola Gang

Foot in the rain for today

May the Gummies be with you

Bare

9 Likes

Rug was such a great name for your mom.

:rofl:

There’s another Mom joke in here somewhere but I’m still only on my 1st coffee.

7 Likes

Did your mom make you that coffee?

6 Likes