TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

No, my Mom makes HORRIBLE coffee not worth pouring down the drain it’s so bad. She grew up with colonial tea, so she’s never gotten the coffee pot right.

My dad though, he makes it perfect: thick & black so it melts the spoon.

My Mom also can’t make me this coffee right now as since she’s with my Dad the past month in the Dominican Republic in a resort where people are paid to treat her the way she wants but not deserves.

:rofl:
:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone, gotta run some errands and pick up my scripts today . It’s so foggy out I can’t see across the field. Hopefully that clears up soon

10 Likes

Watch out for zombie pirates!

5 Likes

Nice! This seems to be becoming the norm lately, month long trips. I wish! My dad is in Florida, Mike is in Bali . My neighbor in Fiji. Im due for a vacay

4 Likes

It’s that time of year. Early winter and late winter. Best times.

I’m going to St Lucia next week.

6 Likes

I’m jelly !

4 Likes

I think it’ll be very nice. I’m going to bathe in a volcano.

3 Likes

Morning guys! Where do you go for vacay? @TopShelfTrees1 also someone told me when you guys come down here you don’t need to do all the visa stuff. You can just come down with an official ID card?

2 Likes

Basically, just a passport and ID. But I think if you go for a certain amount of time you still need to go about it that way. (Visa etc)

2 Likes

I normally just go to my families cottage, or rent one. Haven’t been abroad much tbch, I’m long overdue

2 Likes

I knew some vagabonds who would spend the allowed visa time in the country, then the day before it expires go to an adjacent country for a night, then back to the same country with new visa.

Not even a visa really, just like an entry stamp. They fine you for every day you go over if you leave late.

You need a visa for places like, say, Egypt.

1 Like

I remember hearing about this too, or go on a work visa for 6 months, stay for 20 years… :joy:

2 Likes

Some of their stories are amazing and barely believable.

I know a girl who financed her way around the world by taking jobs illegally under the table. The best one was…

Wait for it…

Nude maid at fancy resort in Indonesia.

3 Likes

Haha if she’s hot I bet she got wicked tips! I had a buddy who actually traveled around Asia for years on a heroin tour , no joke. They would go into the poppie fields etc. and steal and smoke heroin. Seriously, and believe it or not, he’s an anesthesiologist now.

8 Likes

I really wish I traveled more . I’ve seen nothing compared to most, no joke :disappointed:

4 Likes

Yeah it’s hard when you have responsibilities. Even with a dog, I’m very fortunate my parents like him and will take him, otherwise just the dog hotel is like another thousand on the trip.

2 Likes

Good morning everybody. I’m glad to see everyone’s in fine form this morning.

@Pigeonman 6afe9f62-ad6f-4195-8329-2ec0b6084abc_text

3 Likes

Oh I know when we went to the Sault we couldn’t bring her, cost me 685 for a week

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are off to a good start today!

5 Likes

It’s Friday. Happy Friday.

5 Likes