TopShelfs trees (Part 4)

you mean “BigClamCock”; aka; “BCC”

5 Likes

Oh man, I hated reading that bro, fook sakes! Stupid cars! My wife’s and my dog combined just ate up about 600$ and I thought that was the end of the world. My stupid magnum is STILL in the garage on stilts cuz it’s a small fortune to fix…. Damn money pits I tell ya :man_facepalming:t2:

I really hope you can get this figured out, may have to do an OG auction or something if worse comes to worse, can’t really be completely carless .

5 Likes

See! My wife and I have been talking about it forever, then the last 10 years I’ve been convinced it’s the big bucket list one, fishing wise anyway.

A good group of guys, and if we had a few INS out that way too “cough cough” Alaskan Heffalump :wink:
And we could have a once in a lifetime, epic trip with the boys! Shit I’ll eat ramen for a year for that one! No question

4 Likes

Road trip up the Alcan pop into the interior and drop down towards Anchorage or down to Haines junction and hop a ferry to the Kenai or Kodiak.

3 Likes

There’s good herb to be found as well.
No cost there, just don’t try and bring it through the border. Them boys get lonely at that crossing. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Sweet! Oh man I can only imagine! Doubt you’d wanna be incarcerated in AK that’s for sure :grimacing:

3 Likes

Naw, they treat their prisoners well here. :grin:

They would most likely just send you back to the Canadian border guards and tell you never try to enter the US again

3 Likes

I am so game for that. My 57th is next month, so maybe if I start saving, it could be for my 60th.

4 Likes

Let’s do it!

3 Likes

lil update from this morning friday i got to fill out paperwork :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Woohoo! Awesome news @amumayuk congrats bro! I’m happy for you, truly am :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 im so glad i didnt even ask how much was the wages :rofl:
now i gotta cslm my tits before i already have my first paycheck already blown before i did the first hour :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Congrats @amumayuk !

3 Likes

Lol treat yourself @amumayuk youve earned it.

3 Likes

I’m 15 mins into this gangster movie and people are already constantly threatening each other

Sounds about right

5 Likes

Now it reminds me the whole sopranos routine

Sociopath mob member 1: hey, remember that stupid thing you did? You looked like a shmuck/fagoli/etc
Sociopath mob member 2: …watdafuk ya say?
Sociopath mob member 1: COME ON IM JUST BUSTIN YA BALLS!!!

4 Likes

The sad thing is this all is true, I read up about shit like a Brooklyn crew leader got mad he wasn’t getting on the books (books been closed, etc, made man excuses) even though he was earning

Shoved made man, thats a big no in their thing

Got whacked for it

4 Likes

All above catch pics left me stunning!

I made this year my fishing license and I am really looking forward to the begin of the season next week :slight_smile:

All the best

6 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@THCeed Woah that’s a gold mine in the tote! I know so of the older lures are quality but also collected by others too.

I have only jigged for Striper Bass on the backside of Block Island over a decade ago on a chartered trip. It’s a wild long fight to reel those big boys in. Two options once fish on is belt with cup thingy to help stabilize while pulling and fighting them in, Or a chair with a similar setup. I don’t remember how long the charter captain let those line run out for while jigging for them but it felt like my arm was going come off by the time I got the fish to the boat. :grin:

Keepers back then were anything over 26 or 28 inches if I remember right but back then the populations were much healthy for what I hear now. We were mainly out there for the stripers, but we also caught some Flounder and Bluefish. It was a great trip with my father and his friends.

@amumayuk Congrats brotha!

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

8 Likes

good morning ITW yes coffee is slready chugged and im thinking of makin an other
thanks

7 Likes