Triangle Kush, Skywalker OG, Ghost OG, Piescream, Gary Payton, Chem91 and HeadBand

Love your choices
I’ve ran some sky walker og in 2010 came out with blue hues
Always wanted to run TK an ghost which I will pull the trigger on before end of yr
I have no choice but to follow this amazing looking garden

4 Likes

Thanks @Osogreen261 this is my first run with Ghost and second run w/ Skywalker but it was only a mini one gallon on a pedestal lol. Looking forward to full size plant to harvest :grin:

TK was my favorite from last run yielded pretty well after a bunch of training.

4 Likes

may i ask where you got these clones from?

very curious about the headband especially. is that loompas or 707? theres so many of them but every one i’ve tried has been memorable.

i wish you nothing but the best of luck on your grow. i’ll be watching/cheering you on.

2 Likes

@Phil_Bombs most including HB are from Farmer Joe on IG. No info on which HeadBand it’s but it’s different than any that I’ve seen 🤷

Here are a couple shots of HeadBand from last time, kinda reminds me of how SD grows but smell is different.

20 Likes

Day 14 Veg

Everything is filling in going to be flip time soon. Want to get one more veg feed in with new Organics Alive nutes.

10 Likes

Last day of Veg before 12/12. Going to be crowded tent again :grin: I had planned to veg for 1 less week but I wanted them to green up first.

20 Likes

Looks very nice…Good luck for the grow✌️

1 Like

Thanks @stiffy :pray:t3: looks like it’s going to be crowded in here again :grin:

3 Likes

@stiffy great selection on this run! i will be following this for sure wish i could grow a long with ya but im definitely taking some notes! 5/7 you got have been on my own bucket list of grow projects!

2 Likes

@seedcollector420
I’m just a bystander here like you…hehe. just watching the show

2 Likes

Day 3 of 12/12

Tk

Skywalker OG

TK

Chem91

Piescream 27

Gary Payton

Ghost

HeadBand

19 Likes

Looking beautiful

2 Likes

Thanks, really happy with how they are looking after some tea :grin:

2 Likes

Day 9

15 Likes

Day 12

Cleaned up the bottoms a little bit to rid the larf and get the air / light moving again.

Before

Ghost OG bush

After all nice and clean.

Cut all the branches that cross or grow towards the center. I leave a more leaves / branches on OGs because they tend to be more sparse naturally.

17 Likes

Left the UVa light on for 9 hours when it was supposed to be dark :expressionless:

Luckily it was just one day and not UVb :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Posting here in case anyone else makes same mistake we can see what happens together :joy::rofl:

1 Like

They look pretty with there legs shaved

2 Likes

you’re doing a great job man. everything looks healthy and you defoliated perfect! No too much, not too little, good air flow from top to bottom.

really looking forward to seeing how these come out. :fire:

2 Likes

I had to share :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::green_heart::drooling_face:

Thanks! I feel like it’s kind of an art and definitely strain dependent. OG tends to be sparse and easy to over-do it but HB will fill a bucket and be right back filled in a couple days later.

3 Likes

Day 21
Everything is getting going. Light 15-18" away ~800-1200 PPFD.

TK Sky TK

Chem91 bottom PS27 in the middle Gary P in the back

Bloomington HB bottom Ghost OG middle Ghost OG top

11 Likes