Triangle Kush, Skywalker OG, Ghost OG, Piescream, Gary Payton, Chem91 and HeadBand

Hello starting a new run.

A little about my setup:

4x4 gorilla grow tent lite
HLG Scorpion Diablo V2 w/UVa bar
Advanced Nutrients Iguana Grow/Bloom + additives
Roots Organics Original Soil
3 Gallon Hawthorn Gro Pro fabric pots
Floraflex drainage tray setup

Everything just transplanted from solo cups and given a little training.

Back left to right

Ghost, Gary, TK
Ghost, Piescream, Skywalker
HB, Chem91, TK

53 Likes

Front row…

8 Likes

Sounds like a killer line up, excited to watch the grow.

5 Likes

I’m following along.

5 Likes

Excited to see ghost and Skywalker being run

8 Likes

Excellent line up, this will be cool to see!

5 Likes

Excited to follow along the piescrean, have heard good reviews from that. Your own selection or clone?

5 Likes

Damn thats a prime time show

5 Likes

One helluva lineup of genetics there. Should be all kinds of fire. I’ll roll me a log up and have my seat up close to the fire…I like to smell it and feel the heat. I better not get to close with all that fire tho

4 Likes

Dope setup and selection. Looks like it’ll be a nice run. :beers:

3 Likes

Great selection. Best to you. This is going to be fun!

2 Likes

Great line up
I’ll tag along

2 Likes

Popped a few feminized Skywalker OG beans last year and did not have room for them, offered the seedlings to a neighbor.
She grew them in 25 gallon fabric outside, turned out real nice, very much enjoyed the smoke.

4 Likes

It’s the #27 clone, I got some beans too, but not really setup to house males, and want to confirm it’s something I want to hunt.

So far definitely stinking a lot like cherry limeade in veg, moreso than most plants was super noticeable stinky when transplanting.

Everything I have had the pleasure of sampling from MeneGene has been killer with unique feeling and strong, unique lip smacking flavor. (GMO Root beer, Cherry Limeade & Sky Cuddler)

Nice I just got skunk teks oc- tang and was looking at that piescream wondering how she would wash. Heard crazy flavor and nice high

1 Like

Day 4 of Veg

I think they are a little upset about the extra GreenGro Pride Lands Veg fertilizer I mixed in under the roots :sweat_smile: but they are all still growing so I think it will work itself out.

Last time I started off underfeeding so only right I swing to other extreme. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Day 7 Veg

Watered everything with 1/4 strength nutes and more training they seem to be filling in nicely now :grin:

12 Likes

That is a fine selection of variety :fire:
I will follow

2 Likes

We have similar tastes in dank :slightly_smiling_face: should be a :fire: grow!

3 Likes

@Ras-T @JustSumTomatoes thanks :grin: I am so stoked that all these were available. I remember when it was super hard to get legit anything.

1 Like