Two tents so I don't feel too tense

I’ve been growing the Engine Red consistently for past 3 years and makes the best tasting concentrates so I’m looking forward to growing some of those out and seeing what the PPP brought to the table.

3 Likes

Hell of sales pitch where do I sign up lol

3 Likes

Send me your address and I’ll send you some @Cratix

3 Likes

8 Likes

WM1 light chemical smells, thinner leaves than WM2.
WM2 heavier chemical with citrus smell, wider leaf

6 Likes

Screen out, plants rotated to new buckets, ph brought up from a low of 4.9 on one bucket. None look the worse for it. Day 30 flower

8 Likes

They look great even with the dip in ph, if you didn’t say I wouldn’t have known!

The tent I has really filled out nicely too, Good job keeping it all even. I can’t wait to see all those buds get big and develop

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’m more concerned the ph issues slow the growth but hoping for big buds.

1 Like

Ok today’s update on Landos stash.
LSR, LS1,LS4. Left to right…too lazy for individual shots :grin:
Lsr and ls1 pretty similar and unless ls4 smoke is great I’ll let it go, less bud stacking .!
Late edit: no clone of LS4 took so it will not be carried on. 20210913_192543|375x500
Ls1

8 Likes

Those of you who asked for seeds; I sent these out today. Everybody got both crosses and enough to work with…if you so desired.

8 Likes

Sounds like you stumbled upon the formula for 7-up, that’s a winner in my books!

5 Likes

Seeds showing up, looked for nanners but see nothing. Hopefully from some early release pollen from LS2 male before I got him out and not a herm.

3 Likes

Reveg, 9# hammer mother plant, leaf and root trimmed

9 Likes

Looking great there @Qtip !

2 Likes

Ls1, ls4, lsr,wm2 and wm1. Everybody in a new bucket, little trim and looking for nanners. I was looking to blame the washing machine for the seeding but they have less seeds than the Lando stash and no sign of nanners. Maybe moving the male out I hit the other LS.

11 Likes

I copied your idea with the bubble wrap on the bucket tops, hope your ok with that mate.

3 Likes

Every good idea was stolen from a better mind than mine! When the canopy is too dense for light to get through, I ball up the insulation to support plant as seen in my last picture.

4 Likes

You are giving out seeds just for the hell of it?

I might try to get on the list nest time

What light are you running