Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

That’s an awesome strain I’ve been told, never got to try it myself. Won a ton of awards. Thank You :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Nice this will be a great one to watch. Thanks for putting in the work brother.

6 Likes

My pleasure guys , I see how imperative it is nowadays to preserve any and all rare/old/stellar genetics. I’ve been actively seeking stuff out for a few years now, previously I was just tossing pollen on some lowers here and there if I deemed it worthy. Now I’ve decided if it falls under certain criteria or is some of my older or unknown age stock and I don’t have a nice stash I will be preserving them, or at least passing them on to be preserved by someone qualified. I absolutely love this stuff, and I assure you it’s nowhere near my last :wink:

28 Likes

Wishing you 🫵 @TopShelfTrees1 the best of luck on this project and will be following along! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

If you want to try i ll share Hälfte of my Last pack.

Let me know.

Best wishes

17 Likes

Wow, that’s a very generous offer my friend. I surely cannot resist that offer! PM incoming , Thank You @GCC.Bud :pray:t3:

7 Likes

I’m taking a seat in the corner :exploding_head:!!

8 Likes

Very nice! Moar moar moar the better. Thanks @GCC.Bud

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 if this is anything like your BOO run, it will be stellar!

8 Likes

Looks like a very interesting project! I’ll be following along.

6 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:t3: I sure hope so :crossed_fingers:t3:

8 Likes

Damn, @TopShelfTrees1 this is some real top shelf!

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

I think so too! Definitely a strain worthy of a repro if I’ve seen one @LonelyOC

7 Likes

Seat taken

7 Likes

Hell yea! Looks like fire. Watching this. :beers:

7 Likes

Dang doing the blues and the boos, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar lol. But thanks for doing the preservations my friend.

8 Likes

Followed for sure!!!
Good luck on the hunt :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

8FCD6120-F12A-475D-A74B-9B93D758F9C9

7 Likes

I’m in, move over, scuze me. Sorry.

Anybody have a Iight?

11 Likes

Here you go good sir. :fire:
Grabbing a seat beside.

8 Likes

Awesome choice! Can’t wait to see how this one turns out :grin: