Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

IMG_6466
A legendary strain, known for its funk and stellar breeding capabilities, Blues by Underground originals is an old school masterpiece! In the UK and elsewhere is it also known as Livers (don’t ask) The skunk utilized in this line has intrigued me for years, and I can usually pick up stuff with her in the lineage by taste alone. I’ve wanted to grow this gem for many years, but could never find beans! Fast forward a few years and someone had pointed me towards @buckaroobonsai . After a short chat , he gladly offered some up for reproduction! What a guyIMG_5425 IMG_5426
These were promptly headed my way. He even tossed in the original box as he knows my nostalgia for those items and collecting them. Extremely excited for this run, and my first “official” co-op. This should be a lot of fun! IMG_6465 IMG_6464

IMG_6485

179 Likes

Reserved for wiki….

59 Likes

Pulling up a seat for this one! Good luck with the grow @TopShelfTrees1

12 Likes

I’m excited for you!! I’ll follow along and look forward to seeing the progress. :clap:

7 Likes

Boooyah! I’ve been waiting for that thread since you annonced it in the co-op voting thread.

Don’t know why but when it comes to UK strains I’m all excited! Awesome choice! :laughing:

And I know you’ll grow them top notch and there’ll be thousands of seeds.

So excited to see this one, sure will watch the show!

5 Likes

Thank you guys, pretty excited for this myself.
Gonna be an absolute blast I’m sure.

15 Likes

Oh and thanks soooooooo much @buckaroobonsai !

9 Likes

This will be fun to watch come to fruition best of luck with it and I’ll be around here lurking ! @TopShelfTrees1

And thanks as well to our awesome seed donor @buckaroobonsai

8 Likes

Looking forward to the show, best of luck brother :v:

11 Likes

Good luck, very cool strain

Always heard good things about English elite cuts like Blues, livers, cheese, psychosis, etc.

3 Likes

Very cool. Good luck with the run @TopShelfTrees1
@buckaroobonsai is at it again.
Thanks a lot you guys.

8 Likes

@JAWS here you go brother, it begins. Hopefully I find the tools we both need:are looking for :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

Very cool @TopShelfTrees1 consider me along for the ride!

4 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: CONGRATS!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: This is gonna be a Joy to watch. With your dedication and expertise, short trip to the Winner’s Circle, believe me. Continued success, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: CONGRATS!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

14 Likes

Why thank you sir🙏🏼 I appreciate that very much. Should be a blast! And I’m making sure others don’t have to search for them for years on end to no avail.

14 Likes

Thanks for the contribution here - I’ll be watching along and wishing you a fantastic grow @TopShelfTrees1

6 Likes

This looks like it’s going to be good! Thank you for doing this project @TopShelfTrees1 and for providing the seeds @buckaroobonsai

10 Likes

Grabbing a seat! I’ve grown livers BX auto from Mephisto and have been intrigued by this strain since. Didn’t think it was still around, so excited to see this. Best of luck!

7 Likes

Great undertaking @TopShelfTrees1 , this one has been out of stock for quite a while, good luck! :four_leaf_clover::+1:

13 Likes

Nice project :100: :boom:. Will follow.

Big UGORG fan since i grow VRCs disco biscuit.

:+1:

7 Likes