Underground seeds collective

Bro that obubezkstan look amazing
Good luck with the new web site

2 Likes

I’ll throw my ACBD pics up… well one pheno.

Afghan CBD x Black Afghani from Cristalin and Underground Seed Collective. Day 52 (I took it ousdide to get pics)

20 Likes

Be sure to post a link as soon as you’re online shop goes live.
Saw some cash left in my chequing account…pisses me off. Gotta get rid of it…hoping you’ll help me out…lol

11 Likes

You always do some great work my friend

5 Likes

Awesome looking bud @Cristalin, just awesome. :vulcan:

3 Likes

she´s a beauty,Bru :heart_eyes: i´m realy loveing these kind o colors

2 Likes

Nice buddy ! I am glade to see this kind of colours.
What about the smell ? Fruity/berry ?

4 Likes

Hashy…diesel’y???

3 Likes

This pheno should be fruity. The green pheno with small black leaves should be more NYCD.

3 Likes

I’d say this one has the berry smells. I’ll check again. The large one is completely different. Hard to describe but it’s loud. The buds look more sativa and it shows no sign of slowing.

The small pheno is a smaller plant and has pretty small buds. Not sure if that smell. Seems like fresh berries. The one above started showing some colors very early on. I think the two smaller plants are almost finished. It sure is a beautiful plant.

6 Likes

I haven’t grown the CBD version, but the black Afghani is hash/fuel/berry. Perhaps the best smelling Afghani I’ve ever grown.

11 Likes

I intend to find out!

3 Likes

Why did this post get flagged ?

1 Like

Because i answered to your question … :flushed::zipper_mouth_face::disappointed:

2 Likes

Hi

Thx all for your report and support :slightly_smiling_face:

Black Afghani taste is hashy, berry/wood fruits, with vanilla touch

Afghani CBD pheno 1 (bigger) is purple, more on the BA side , taste is hashy/Berry too

Afghani CBD pheno 2 (smaller) is black, with a citrus smell and nycd taste

Black Afghani Hash (Ouzbékistan leaves)

16 Likes

Oh I see my apologies

3 Likes

Within reason, the commercial advertising of business and goods for sale is generally limited to the site sponsors.

7 Likes

I get it didn’t really think about it at the time

5 Likes

Hi

New Black Afghani seeds batches are incoming !

Ciao

23 Likes