Unknown beanz in mail(solved)

So i checked the mail today and i had some beanz that i dont remember comin in :joy:
Now i font know what these are and cant figure out who sent them… Any way someone can let me know

4 Likes

Is that a @lefthandseeds sticker on the back?

2 Likes

No some ebay sticker

1 Like

I use waaay more staples

3 Likes

Its kinda perplexing…

1 Like

Were you signed up for @Purple-N-Hairy testing?

2 Likes

Actually i might have let me look

1 Like

Looks familiar. Second that guess.

1 Like
1 Like

Found the origin thanx guys

2 Likes

Chech with @Purple-N-Hairy . That is a Black Candyland cross and came from a church

2 Likes

Pull the location off for him please

3 Likes

Sorry stoner moment. I got some but mistakingly thought he had said that. Sorry again

3 Likes

Thanks, @MimirKush.

@Bullskinner, I described the envelope and the fact that it came from a church address - but I did not AND DO NOT want my location to be public in any way. Thanks for editing your post.

4 Likes

Not mine. I have been using self-adhesive coin flips, so no staples on mine.

4 Likes

Sorry Brother. I should have know better anyways. It was only up a couple minutes at most and only the state and I removed it asap. Sorry again. Truly a stoner thing but my mistake…

4 Likes

Thanks man, he figured it out. Just thought I could see your sticker showing through the back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think one fast way to solve this kind of issues (wish I had them :sweat_smile:) is going to Messages (G+M) and searching for your city, unless you appear on the Worldwide Stoners Guide you should first have given your address prior to receiving them … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

:joy: yeah that gets deleted quick… I just lost track of what was to be expected is all

1 Like

Well, hope this advice at least will work for those happy few living in legal states … frech|nullxnull

I think even the staff cannot read the PM’s unless invited, I believe in security and safety but in a rational way empollon|nullxnull . If you enjoy krimis you can use this instead … beer3|nullxnull

https://privnote.com/

2 Likes