Some beautiful looking plants @Gaz29 :v:

2 Likes

Looking good Gaz, as usual. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Looking good there bud! your keeping busy these days then eh :sunglasses:

3 Likes

image image image

image image image image image image image image image

Some pics of what im up to & got growing …

image image image image image image image image image

Some more pics …:point_up: :arrow_heading_down:

image image image image image image image image

There, I think that’s me upto date now.
I posted as many pics as I could, since it’s been almost two weeks since iv posted on this thread …

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz :facepunch:

8 Likes

You’ve been a busy gardener @Gaz29 ! Looks good over there. :star_struck::v:

2 Likes

image image image

image image image image image

Some more pics of what im currently growing.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Some more pics …

image image image image image image image image image image image

That’s it til next week or sooner. ?!

Cheers for taking a look :eyes:

Happy growing peeps’…

Gaz. :facepunch:

6 Likes

Cheers @Budderton
Your A9 = La Affie S1 x Afghani HP is filling in now and I will either take it just before I leave for Florida on Monday or, I’ll leave it for the two extra weeks and ‘hope’ i don’t have any budrot when I get home.
If I wasn’t going on Mon, I’d leave it for another week or so… i have a clone of her so I might just take her on Sunday.?! Decisions Decisions eh ?!

Anyway here’s some more pics of what im currently growing.

image image image

Some more pics …:arrow_lower_right:

image image image image image image image

Sorry about the picture quality, i use my phone, sometimes the pics are ok but mostly shite pic-quality. ! :facepunch:.

Anyhoo I’ll post more pics soon, of what im growing - probably in a couple of weeks now.

Happy growing peeps …

Gaz.

5 Likes

This was put through a 120 micron screen ( thanks @ifish - i got those today and iv used your screen over the jar to end up with this :point_up:amount, it’s well over a year old and has been sitting in Ethanol 1st then i added some Everclear , iv waited this long - so im gonna let it evaporate most of the Alcohol by sitting it at room temperature and I’ll hopefully have some nice rso to take soon OR i might reduce it using the double boiling thing ( with a fan blowing and windows open.). More decisions. Lol.

Here’s a couple more pics.

I can delete them from my phone now.
Cheers for having a look :eyes: … !

Have a good one … :facepunch:
Gaz

5 Likes

Right on Gaz! The garden looks good. That Afghan is one chunky MFer! I hope it smokes good for you man! Safe journeys! :v:

3 Likes

Cheers bro.
Your right - it has rock hard nugs on it just now and they’re still fattening up.
I might move it to my tent and keep it going til im home - I’ll see what it looks like on Sunday ( we leave early in the am on Mon…).

The wee chunky plant that is second down☝️ on the second lot i uploaded - that’s one of the ‘Sherbet Breath’ from yourself.
It’s small but frosty - I’ll need to pinch a wee nug to see what it smells like :+1:.

Anyway I’ll show you both when i harvest them. :facepunch:.
More pics ;
Sherbet Breath :point_up:

I took these pics earlier today.

Have a good one …

Gaz :facepunch:

5 Likes

That Sherb Breath looks like it’s gonna be a real frost monster. The mom to that one was great hasher. It didn’t pack on weight till the last few weeks of flower, so you may see some gains in yours towards the end and trichomes for days.

3 Likes

image image

Some of the plants i have growing ( tho, i could get home next week and some could be dead :skull:. ?!.) Lol.

I’ll post some pics of what i get home to - i expect a few plants to be dead/dying etc…?!

Cheers for looking in …

Happy growing peeps’ …
:facepunch:
Gaz

6 Likes

This “ugly one” looks like SSDD or Mother’s Milk or something :thinking:

3 Likes

@HolyAngel mate,
It could be Ma’s Milk x Nepali Temple but I don’t think I germed any SSDD …

It could also be Silver Mountain from one of the seed runs in the past …?!
I vaguely remember taking a seed or two from my pack of those …?!!

It’s frosty AF , though i think that one will be dead when I get home - it’s only in a 4 litres pot.!
Haha.

I may as well upload a few more pics …

image image image image image image image

I’ll have to crack a couple of those NL5/Haze seeds i got from you once iv got a few finished.

Have a good one mate …:point_up: …!

Gaz

6 Likes

ooh that could be it! I mean i have no idea just guessing, but the structure definitely reminds me of the mother’s milk and the appalachia ^^

Hell yeah on the NL5Haze/SensiStar! I need to go back through those myself sometime… Buddy has the mom outside right now

A lot of those can come out like string-of-pearl type herb taking 14+ weeks. If you want shorter flowerer’s I would look for plants with no or little double-serrations on the leaves. If I sent you any NorthStar beans, I would look through those first as most will be 8-10 week plants with similar, although varied, nl5haze highs and flavors.

8 Likes

m using my daughters’ computer just now so i cant upload any pics of the dead flowering plants i came home to from my 15 days holiday, though there were a couple still flowering n a few seedlings had come up plus a few plants have revegged etc,

i have four seedlings of 2 each of Night Terror og n Stuck n plain site… just come up plus i just planted a couple more seeds n see what iv got but ill defo b doig some autos in a wee veg tent 75 by 75 by 100cm with SolStrips rack dimmed from 260 to about 200w, ; ill germ those next week.

anyway ill uplad some pics of what iv got growing on’ next time im using my phone ok ,

Those are a good size - both of them @HolyAngel .which one is NL5/Haze/SensiStar mom ,?

Talk again soon ( hate computers’ keyboards,},

Happy growing peeps

gaz

2 Likes

Both those pics are the same girl, that’s the mom.

1 Like

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

I had a few big flowering plants and they died - ( a lack of water will do that. Lol .?!.).
I have the Nepali cross still up - but I’ll be chopping her after the next dark period is done/ tonight about 6pm …!?!

I have a few more seedlings up and there’s a plant or two that I left in veg lights and I took whatever buds I could, and I’ll re-flower them again soon.:+1:.

I have just put a Single S.Diesel, a couple of Goji OG, x2 of purple Urkle, and a single spotted lime auto ( reg.).
Seeds straight to the pots this time - and see what pops up …?!

Anyway lovely looking moms @HolyAngel

Happy growing peeps …

Gaz. :facepunch:

I’ll update some more pics etc soon …

4 Likes

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

I have taken the pictures with and im using my daughters’’ iPhone 11 - mine is a iPhone 13 but mine is dying/ the screen needs replaced or something - but I had to use this phone to take a few pics and upload them.
Then I’ll delete all trace of me being on her phone. Lol.

I took the pics and accidentally left them on her phone all day and she found them and deleted them - I got them back via the ‘save your pics button’. Lol
I’ll delete the pics after I post these.

The slightly flowering plant is a couple of weeks in bloom - and the other one is a clone i took from La Affie S1 x Afghani HP ( A9’(.

I will update with some more pics later in the week … Happy growing peeps .!

Gaz. :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes