Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

If it’s an f4 then the seeds had to have been started from the same f3 seed stock I used for my co op and given the timeline, he’s in presales which means he likely fired up the run in memory of his good buddy around the same time useful passed and few weeks away from his chops too

6 Likes

Brother,
If you think 100 dollars is crazy, and it really is… imagine for mere mortals here in the underworld where that value triples and we still have the risk of being arrested for growing our own medicine!!!
Eternal life to the OG!!!
:metal:

9 Likes

There’s literal cannabis deserts and i’m not talkin Arizona!

4 Likes

The WIKI is down TEMP for edit corrections

@Willie you overwrote @FirstCavApache64 so you were removed and are out of this run
@FirstCavApache64 your back in at #9
@OhNo555 you signed up you and @HeadyBearAdventures that knocks you out of this run.
Yes, @HeadyBearAdventures please sign yourself up

10 Likes

Hi @G-paS thanks for the tag, but I don’t see my name on the list. Is it okay for me to put it back when the wiki reopens, or will you guys?

2 Likes

:warning:Just a reminder what knocks you out of a run;
How do I sign up for a co-op Seed Run - Overgrow.com

1. Overwriting someone else - #4
  2. Signing up another member - #5
    :heavy_check_mark:If you were signed up by another you have the opportunity to sign yourself up.
  3. No flag - #3 I don’t know who to send them to for distribution.
  4. Signing up in TL3 if you are a TL2 - #3
    How to find my trust level
  5. I am adding number 5 for me :rofl:
    If you are TL2/member you sign up in TL2 only:
    If you are TL3/regular you sign up in TL3 unless full, only then can you go to TL2
    If you are TL2/3 regular EM you sign-up in TL3 unless full, only then do you sign up in TL2
    :heavy_check_mark: PLEASE PUT A REG EM BEHIND YOU NAME IF POSTING IN TL3 and show a member.
    TL2 people are in TL3 and Regular Em people are signing up in both. It is a pain going to badges to verify
18 Likes

Go ahead and claim ur spot as u would normally do

3 Likes

Thanks fam. All set

3 Likes

Fixed it @AzSeaindooin420 !! Thought I was TL3 for some reason.

Also got the pollen, thanks man! I’ll kick you back some beans when ready :pray:

3 Likes

I hope I did it right, there was an empty spot 12 in the TL2

3 Likes

just was added requesting those reg em notations next to name if in the tl3 section

1 Like

Pollen arrived safely! Thanks!, @AzSeaindooin420

3 Likes

Ok great! i’ve deleted my post.

4 Likes

Man, I am glad I am off on holidays and not in front of my computer. Good luck everyone. :v:

16 Likes

Well I haven’t tried chocolate diesel yet so count me in! thanks for the hard work!

5 Likes

Must be nice to get Holidays Doug :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Got my pollen Thanks again!
GO OG

4 Likes

It is. I work hard to earn them and don’t get nearly enough.

6 Likes

Glad I was able to get in on this. Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai for all your hard work making this happen!!

8 Likes

TL2-39.

Glad to be in this - been lurking since the beginning, great work gentlemen!

6 Likes