Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

Must be nice to get Holidays Doug :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 Got my pollen Thanks again!
GO OG

4 Likes

It is. I work hard to earn them and don’t get nearly enough.

6 Likes

Glad I was able to get in on this. Thank you @AzSeaindooin420 and @buckaroobonsai for all your hard work making this happen!!

8 Likes

TL2-39.

Glad to be in this - been lurking since the beginning, great work gentlemen!

6 Likes

We have a few folks in the TL2 that are reg EM which is TL3. TL 3 isn’t full and if you don’t move up you lose.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’ve been on this site for 3 years and just learned today that’s a thing, may consider to tag those folks to let em know 🤷
@G-paS

Doug did mention a tl3 can be on either list?

2 Likes

After TL3 is full.

3 Likes

Once TL3 is full then TL3 regular and TL2 Reg Em can sign up in TL2

That would be about 1/2 the list and I have posted it in a few places. It is in the how to sign up thread :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh gotcha! I’m learning it

3 Likes

That many of em huh? Bummer :confused:

1 Like

Yeah I used to move them but it got to be a big job.That is why I posted the big warning at the top of the list. Right now about 1/3 are wrong. :unamused:

4 Likes

I can imagine, it gets chaotic even doing that pollen giveaway. I think it’s most likely, myself included, find the lemonade joe thread that breaks down user levels and look at the profile and just look for which word it says in trust level for a quick reference and not read the find print of the extra inclusion.

Then u throw in only 30 out of about 100 clicked the link for the giveaways sign ups read this link, it’s like the terms and conditions we all just click next on 🤦 🤷 :joy: :rofl:

7 Likes

That is why I am trying to clarify. I hover over your name and if it says member I have to go to the next page and into badges to see.

I have posted in the past to put reg en in your title which is the fist pop-up, Some people like their other titles so I am asking we include reg em behind the name so I know and save hours.

7 Likes

Ya that’s what I had to do earlier to find the couple on tl3 that didn’t have that tag and was just member, most certainly makes more time to accomplish the logistics

2 Likes

Sorry @willie but you were bumped from the run, please see above comments from @G-paS. I’ve removed your name back off and not eligible for this one

2 Likes

I am not sure what happened on the intial overwrite. I realized there were 2 folks signing up at once, there was no entry at all in the #9 position. I did not understand the warning, I thought it was a confirmation. But never seeing it before I didn’t really know how to check it or fix it. Then immediately slot 12 was filled and I assumed that was the conflict. #'s 10 and 11 were still open.
I don’t understand Gpas post as it applies here…can you explain what you mean ?

With all these slots open I do not understand the punitiveness here. It sure seems counter to overgrowing the world.

1 Like

This is what we see as a clear shot overwrite, maybe @g-pas will consider the mix up, but all’s fair and there is clear instructions on how not to over write someone

5 Likes

I put this at the top of the run.
:warning:STOP :warning:

You must read THIS Post BEFOREsigning-up or risk losing your seeds.
Do not add or tag others! Do not overwrite others
[/quote]

@DougDawson has done a tutorial on WIKI etiquette

This has been an issue disccused on ever seed run.

10 Likes

How do I find that history screen?

2 Likes