VIVOSUN Christmas Giveaway

Hey everyone! Santa is coming for Christmas month! For this giveaway, we’re giving out VIVOSUN AeroLight
Rules:

1. Like this post and comment with a growing related plus Christmas Vibe photo(Must be original & please kindly don’t show other brands).
  2. We will choose 1 winner’s picture with the most likes in the comment section!
    The competition runs until 12/25!
    Show us your artwork now!
30 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks @VIVOSUN for this opportunity :pray::heart:

For Christmas I wish that everyone on OG can grow a full tent of wonderful plants…

Also, there is nothing more Christmas themed then helping eachother, as I like to attempt to achieve with things like The Canadian Secret Santa gift exchange 2021 & 2022 going strong!

Merry Christmas @VIVOSUN & ALL OG’ERS!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal!! :christmas_tree::santa::snowflake::snowman::gift: @VIVOSUN

https://instagram.com/stories/we_toke_chronic/2996536638010499174?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

9 Likes

I love this picture of a Pineapple Express Auto grown under a VS4000 by Puffslane on IG.

Thank you for a chance to win one of your lights!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Ho, Ho, Ho!

9 Likes

Happy Holidaze!

8 Likes

Nothing Christmas-y about my grow and I’m not artistic (with visual media) so I’m not even trying. Still cool giveaway and some of the entries already are cool.

3 Likes

Great give-a-way @VIVOSUN !

Even if this doesn’t qualify this Pagan wanted to share a Holiday Related cannabis image for y’all.
Day 1 of my Jew Gold 1974 Preservation Run on the 1st Night of Hanukkah!

There are 8x joints of Kosher Kush in the :menorah:; one for each night as an alternative layer to the traditional festival of lights!

My best friend of 31+ years loaned me one of his spare Menorah’s he’s not using for his Star Trek themed Hanukkah celebration he calls:

:star_of_david: Hanukkhan:vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

12 Likes

Here’s mine y’all, hope you like it. Thanks for the contest @VIVOSUN I could use this great light for sure.

8 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes_cat: great job buddy

Happy Hanukkah and merry Christmas

5 Likes

Only ship to the US

1 Like

Personally I think it’s a lame move to ask not to show our light brand @VIVOSUN . seems weak in intention… I won’t partake in such a giveaway… shows the level of confidence vivosun has in their products… I may have ended up a customer had I not seen this… looks like I’ll stick w gavita or other very high end leds

Thanks for the giveaway and happy holidays @VIVOSUN! Made my current grow a little festive.

5 Likes

Wow some holiday of some kind or whatever! Amazing.

You wont deliver to Canada?

They gotta or I’ve been wasting my time entering !

2 Likes

AeroLight is out of stock in Canada

We’ll be running new giveaways for the US and Canada next month.

2 Likes