Vivosun Halloweed: 12% Off

It’s the best holiday of the year: HALLOWEED. Celebrate with VIVOSUN and some great products! It might be harvest season but for us growers, harvest and planting happen year-round. Come check out our excellent Halloweed deals this year!

SHOP NOW: Halloweed

4 Likes

I’m going to have to test out your tents, I hate going to tents but I may need some for my veggies

3 Likes

I use one of their 2x2 grow tents with their 2x2 160w light; it’s real nifty.

1 Like

I’m already knowing their quality is good, I just hate tent restrictions, I like full rooms, but I need to section off a spot for my watermelons and honey dews

1 Like

That’s cute!

1 Like

You know what’s not cute, Vivosun? Your advertisement says 15% off with code HALLOWEED, but on the website it says this:

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me! Sorry for making you confused. Actually, our discount on some of our products is up to 45% off. And you can get 12% off after using the code, and you can also choose to get 15% off after downloading our application.

2 Likes

Can’t be seen representing or advertising via photos or speech of any brand unless i get paid by such brand. Multi-Million dollar Co. Vivosun is. :rooster: #FACTZ

2 Likes

They have a upgrade style tent. The polls are bigger. I do like the 15% off. I have several of there products.

1 Like