Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

Do you have a source for them and if so were you planning on getting them for a run? If so we can put up a vote.

3 Likes

Bruv I wish. If I had a source for Vortex (f1) I would be passing them out like mad!

Maybe the other thread should be reopened to source these…that was my real goal.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I will ask the action group as it isn’t my decision alone but personally I don’t want to be putting up votes for strains that we don’t even know if we can source. Otherwise we will be all cluttered up with votes for strains that won’t get run.

10 Likes

Good deal!

1 Like

The best would be to source the seeds first and then you’ll have everyone vote yes on them, without a doubt. But without any seeds there’s nothing to vote on

7 Likes

That would be amazing. :seedling: :green_heart:

5 Likes

This sounds lovely!

1 Like

Short flowering mostly sativa :+1: super excited if it goes trough :pray:

2 Likes

If I had a vote, I’d say yes!

1 Like

I Vote Yes!

2 Likes

Heck yeah!

I recently planted some Querkle which uses the same Space Queen stud (bred to Urkle instead of Vortex’s Apollo mom). Space Queen is Romulan x C99…

10 Likes

I definitely would say hell yeah

3 Likes

Grabbed a bag of Vortex from the dispo a couple years ago.
Melted. My. Brain.
In a good way though haha

4 Likes

SubCools has been around a while - looked at the genetics before interesting strains

1 Like

Someone should do a seed run from his The Third Dimension also :peace_symbol:

17 Likes

Nice :+1: I’m glad this thread is back up…. So who’s sitting on Vortex around here? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looks like she’s working on it
@BigMike55 i picked up some jack the ripper at genetic suppy about a month ago, badgers batch. same guy who actually bred the strain to my knowledge. subcool didnt do much/any breeding it was all done by subcontracting, from my understanding. that why so many of the genetics are still being sold by badger, norstar, heroes of the farm, ect ect ect…

6 Likes

Whoa! The lineage on this strain is legendary! The high sounds fantastic and the buds look stellar! Excited to follow this one along!

5 Likes

It is Apollo 13 x Space Queen. Mz Jill Genetics says on her site they are releasing Vortex Seeds for sale in 2023. I need to get some Jilly bean seeds badly.

6 Likes

Actually I want to say that Vortex is Apollo 11 x Space Queen. I believe when it was first released it was Apollo 11 but I could be wrong…you know how the Internet seems to change things over time.

But I am real psyched about the response the thread has gotten! Seems there is a ton of support to do a seed run. Hopefully we can locate some F1 beans and get the ball rolling ASAP :grin::sweat_smile::wink:!

3 Likes