Vote For OG Pets, 7 years of OverGrow contest 52 entries

Im such a stoner. I thought there were 3 sections. pic 1 from each, only picked 2, cus. Ya… Stoned :blush:

3 Likes

Ya know, for a bunch of potheads, we sure have some good lookin pets. I could look at this thread all day (and probably will). Good luck all. Can’t wait to see top five on this one.

4 Likes

Everyone’s pets are all adorable and very hard to decide which ones to vote for, glad we can pick 3.:wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

That’s why I put some of my puppies up :point_up_2: there, you got to be in it to try and win it :crossed_fingers: :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Aahhhhh I’m gonna put my Jess baby photos on this thread anyway. I miss you beautiful.
20180414_044652

And Amber the only picture I ever got of her 15 years ago.

17 Likes

She is very majestic looking! :tophat::clap::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

He was actually a she @OhNo555
Thank you for your kind words. People often mistook her for a male even with a pink collar. She was a big softy.

2 Likes

She was beautiful, and I know she was one lucky dog who got to live out her best life thanks to you, @Esrgood4u. :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @mota. I’ve got her ashes here with me so she’s always near buddy.

5 Likes

I have a huge cabinet in my house with more of my beloved pets from many many years. We have always done this for all of them. They are all in great looking wooden boxes :coffin: complete with a plate and image. So I know the feeling. :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

It’s like loosing a kid buddy. Anyway I’m soamming this thread. Let’s move on. :v:

3 Likes

Glad to know that we’re not the only weirdos with a shelf full of fur babies in boxes, lol. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I don’t even count them as it would make me to sad, that is there own private shrine. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I get that. :neutral_face:

1 Like

sad i missed this one. prob was my only chance to win. you all have amazingly cute pets and i wish i could bop each and every one of their noses!

The correct term is “boop” lol.
Don’t worry I just got Larry the cat for ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

beep boop bop gettem again! lol

1 Like

They’re all so cute , definitely very hard to decide :green_heart:

Scrolling up and down 10th time lol

1 Like

Sad I missed the deadline , tons of awesome pets in here! Definitely not easy

3 Likes

My little guy has a pink collar because we forgot to bring one when we picked him up. So we hit the pet store and it’s all they had so we just rolled with it

4 Likes