Walmart RDWC Buckets for $12

I don’t go to there unless I have to. And that is very rare.

oh yes this was very inconvenient! it was walmart.com and no delivery to canada so i was having to get it delivered to a friend in the US who was going to bring it to me. but i’ll definitely try to order it again next time i get an in stock alert.

Ordered some tires on wallys website and paid @800.00 never showed up at the store and I had to reverse charges after 2 months of waiting.
Between that and working there in my youth, they won’t get another cent from me.
Employment with them is just a glorified food stamp program. HR even walks you through applying for aid.
It may sound terrible but if a guy or gal is hard up for employment, mickey d’s can get you pretty well set up with management experience.
A little off topic lol

And the food isn’t much, but you might get fed!

1 Like

Lol oh yeah you’ll definitely die eating there every day. But they have great training programs and have spawned a load of mc millionaires.
Its basically a real estate company that leases you property equipment and branding. If you can keep you’re ice cream and credit card machines working its money in the bank.

1 Like

I suppose then the food falls under “equipment”?

1 Like

Basically, its the cheapest part of the deal.
Right up there with napkins and cleaning supplies.

1 Like

Says everything you need to know. Bag lunch!

3 Likes