Do helicopters really find trees if they fly over it or myth?

Guys, I live in China, and I am trying to buy a pen with some liquid weed.

My guys in the US asking me to give them instructions to do it safely.

Any idea?
Please advise.

3 Likes

Howdy @Wakamaka4, I don’t know about shipping logistics and such with respect to your question but I’d like to mention something that I thought of when reading your question. Do you have access to THC cannabis where you are? There is a great thread here on Overgrow that details making homemade cartridges. Here is a link to the thread hoping it may be helpful for you:

ReikoX's Solventless Hash Rosin Cartridges - #4 by ReikoX

Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Hi @Sbeanonnamellow , unfortunately I have no access to that. I tried to grow my own 2 years ago, did a lot failings, and this community helped me a lot.

But I was wondering if there anyway of concealing the pen so that it wouldn’t be stopped at the customs

3 Likes

Hi,

I am not sure this is allowed. Your thread may be taken down.

My suggestion is to have them ship the rosin in a tiny jam jar. Along with a dozen legit jam jars full of jam. Then make the carts yourself.

2 Likes

Will the rosin be in a plastic container? Good advice. Thanks.

But is there any way of shipment where they don’t have to show their names on it?

Yes

You don’t need to show id at usps for certain international services, put a fake name

2 Likes

A tiny jam jar is glass. Get them to vac pack all the jam jars together. Then customs won’t open it. Put a jam jar club placard or something, that means like a postcard sized label or ad

2 Likes

For extra legitimacy just put like

Return to
Jammy Jar Ltd
Fake address
Etc

5 Likes

I’ve been using this fake ass addy for years and it’s a real town and address…

Phil Cuisine
420 S. Highland
Oak Park, Illinois 60304

19 Likes

I wonder if somebody is getting free stuff and wonder why :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

My coworkers neigbor received a UPS box at his doorstep which, upon opening, contained a large package of white powder. He called the cops to report it and they suggested he just throw it away :joy: A week later another package arrived… it appeared to be a replacement of the first. He got worried that maybe some drug dealer was going to target his house to find their missing shipments and he dumped it all :flushed: Both my coworker and his neighbor are straight-arrows so neither was receptive to my request for a sample :joy::raised_hands: I think this must happen all the time

3 Likes

I was wondering if helicopters really find trees if they fly over it?

4 Likes

China?

I research the law and penalties for breaking them,no fucking way I’m spending time in a CCP prison, or worse.
Not worth it .

7 Likes

I grew up in the SF Bay Area, near the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains. That range runs around four thousand feet, separates Monterey Bay from the Valley. Anyway, lots of grows all over those mountains in the 60s and 70s. Apparently LE ran enough copters over those grows where the pilots over time could spot the uncamouflaged grows easily. I seem to recall it had something to do not just with the shade of the green color but the glossiness, or lack thereof, to the leaf surface.

1 Like

I don’t know about the plant but they can sure spot a guy with a shovel on a hillside.

4 Likes

They used to here but they stopped about a decade ago.

1 Like

They look for anything organized looking. A row of the same green bushes on the north side of a clearing for example.

They def still do it, but I’d like to think it’s mostly for gang/cartel types where human trafficking and hard drugs are involved.

Or if you divert a small river to your area, lol. Or cut trails big enough for a fourwheeler. Or have sheds built, generators, tarps…on o.p.p.

3 Likes

I can tell you for a fact that they ABSOLUTELY CAN see your plants from a helicopter flying over. I have fought those mother fucking sons of bitches for 43 years. One year they flew over my camper and were so low that I could have hit them with a rock. Also, they fly over at night and shine a specific light on the ground that makes the resin glow and your plants light up like a christmas tree. The best you can do is plant against a wooded patch just under the tree-line. Tie them down and dont let the tops get taller than the surrounding weeds. I have always done exactly as I wanted to do but Even I would not risk it in China. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I agree with this thread regarding risks

In the US planes use cameras that can spot the specific wavelength of light thar weed reflects.

If you choose to do this I’d suggest using a guerrilla grow approach. I used to do this.

A few suggestions:

Find someplace to grow that makes you miserable to get to. A place nobody else wants to be.

Try to never use the same path getting there, when possible.

Don’t grow them all together. Each plant needs to be fairly distant from each other. Why? They are easier to spot from air and on ground when grouped together.

After planting them cover the ground around the plant with whatever is on the ground next to it. It is easy to spot plants when the color of the dirt beneath them looks different from the surrounding area.

Realize that when stealth growing you often can’t check you plants weekly because others will see your pattern.

Try not to leave an automobile parked where others can see it. Park at a distance and walk or take the bus.

Hide your supplies nearby. Don’t let people see you going in and out of your area with shovel, water jugs, etc.

If possible, try to plant near water so you can add water if needed. However, the best approach is to plant in a place that doesn’t require watering.

Avoid creating behavioral patterns others can recognize. Go to your plants at different times on different days.

If you can see a path you created so can others.

Never tell anyone, no matter how much you trust them! Growing is a hard secret to keep. However, you’ll have people on this site to talk to.

I used to grow on islands in swamps. Left no tracks once I entered the water. Always went at night. Once I went in daylight and almost got lost because I’d never been there in the day.

I’d suggest you grow feminized plants. You’re not breeding and you want to maximize yield.

Please be careful!

4 Likes