Do helicopters really find trees if they fly over it or myth?

Helicopters fly here each year and they do find growing Cannabis every year, funded by Feds.
The shit is about as easy to spot in the daylight. Very much real.

1 Like

How is this even possible? They would reflect similarly to other plants.

2 Likes

Nope. Each plant reflects in its own combination of wavelengths. That’s how those apps on your phones that identify different plants work. It’s reading the distinctive wavelengths of the plant’s reflection, not looking at leaf shape or bark.

7 Likes

Thank you. That is very interesting. I also found this…

1 Like

In my opinion they go after the bigger plots with concentrations of plants. That’s why spreading them out makes sense.

I wouldn’t mess with China laws.

If I was going to though, I would head over to Bama China and make a concentration using the local hemp variety. Hemp runs strong in the history over there and I believe it may still be unaffected by hemp regulation. For some time China struggled removing the THC from their hemp lines, looking to other countries to solve this issue. So, if they are still using those old lines, some plants have been recorded to jump up to a 4 or 5% THC value.

1 Like

Definitely, I recall infrared being used to detect fields since back in the 80’s. I am pretty sure I read about it in high times way back then

3 Likes

That’s smart!

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words bud :+1:

I remember a post on ICM around 15 years ago where a guy had a buddy who was a pilot and asked him to fly him over his property. He had single plants growing in multiple places on his property and he thought they were pretty well hidden. His pilot buddy took him up and he said he was shaking from the shock of realizing how much they stood out from the air.

2 Likes

That must’ve been mind bending, especially if he considered them well hidden.

1 Like

Really really appreciate you guys. Gorilla is the way then.

I was wondering if this is insect problem. Plant is 7 days old. Damn would be shame to lose it now.

If you’re in China, dont post pics online - instead just research what others do.
Looks like thrip damage. Spinosad works for that this early on.

Also, now satellites are used to spot plants outdoors.
Here in California, satellites are used to determine the square footage area of legal grows to make sure people are paying the correct amount of taxes for their grows.
China has the same satellites.

Im not sure how the laws are in China for cultivating vs smuggling, but id go with the one with the lower penalty. If both carry the death penalty or a lifetime in prison, great this venture the same you would as engaging in murder and hiding bodies. Such as, dont post picks online.

If you have enough money, anything is legal if you bribe the right people.

2 Likes

@Wakamaka4 You are living in the worlds largest surveillance state, Especially with regards to net activity. Stop posting and scrub this post history here. If they catch your import at least they won’t have all this as evidence.

Frankly you would have to be insane to risk importing drugs into china or growing for that matter unless you know a hemp farmer willing to drop some non hemp seed for you alongside his fibre/seed crop.

1 Like

Number #1 rule of “Pot Farming” . Never show your plants to anyone! :rainbow:

Wouldn’t it be great if we could sex with this???

1 Like

:grimacing:

Hey @Wakamaka4 welcome back in the game. I remember sending you seeds, it was one of the more exciting letters for me. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thats a different person

I know, that is why I put the tag there. I did not want to do two seperate posts

1 Like