Washington state growers

I knew there was something wrong with you lol :rofl: Chargers baby, I refuse to call them LA Chargers

2 Likes

My dad is a charger fan has season tickets and all but I get the raider seats lol

1 Like

I was born San Diego. Those were all big games when I was kid Jack Murphy stadium. Chargers playing Oakland Raiders and San Fran 49’ers :100:

3 Likes

Good times right there @ColeLennon, chargers are having a rough year this year

2 Likes

There is still time. Justin Herbert our local kid and duck. He is to the chargers, what Joe Montana was to the 49’ers :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: Commander’s going to be a tough game next week. All we have to do is beat the Titans Sunday going to be a tough game too.

Commanders have to make it through the giants this week

1 Like

Yep :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Chargers pulled it out today… @ColeLennon, I think it was total luck​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Muah mauh mauh 3 wins in a row isn’t luck That’s Justin fuckin Herbert :100:

NY is about to knock the Commanders down a notch eh @Mrgreenthumb

Sure hope so…good game thou, I was happy the cowboys lost, I am always glad when they lose

2 Likes

I fuckin hate the cowboys, like in a strong sense lol

1 Like

No doubt I physically get ill when they are winning…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

best looking cheerleaders, best looking jerseys, I hate em

2 Likes

1 Like

Next 3 games should be in the bag. Colts, Rams and Broncos, should be just as easy if they “49ers” spank the Commanders. They should run their last games too.

In case you didn’t see the winning plays from Sofi game. lol

1 Like
1 Like

He ain’t playing anyways. Don’t need him.

Fuckin KC, if they didn’t have Mahomes

Chargers got a bye this week basically… @ColeLennon

1 Like

Wildcard Baby

That fuckin Wildcard!!! You just don’t know what can happen. :100:

1 Like