Washington state growers

Thought I would start a topic for the evergreen state, a place to hang out and chat.
I am relatively new to the state, going on 2 years next March, I love it here thou. My wife is a med card holder and I will be her provider. Can’t wait to get my grow going again. Welll hope to hear from the rest of my home state growers and learn more about washington state

9 Likes

las 2 days have been hello, have had to do some training classes up by Lynnwood, let’s just say almost 2 hours each way of driving time sucked ass from Tacoma. Glad that is done thou. Been working on remolding the house and almost finished the area where I will be growing. Can’t wait

2 Likes

Absolutely have been loving the weather these days, best place to be living for sure. I know there must some more washington growers out there. Come on in chat it up, hang for a while

2 Likes

As a former Seattleite, welcome.
We used to gorilla on Plum Creek by Mt Rainier and Warehouser out by Snoqualmie.
I would guess autos outside would be your friend due to the short season.
Loved the summer, but the low ceiling iron grey skys and short days got to me after a decade or so.
May thru September tho, you cannot beat it.
Seemed to me that there used to be indoor growers in every neighborhood back in the 90s.
I imagine that the culture has moved from grower to consumer culture since they legalized everything there.
Still looking for that U Dub cut I ran while I was out there…
Best of fortunes to you!

1 Like

will keep an out for that cut , thanks for stopping in, yea it does get grey for sure but don’t mind the rain better than snow.:grinning:

2 Likes

I’m in Tacoma area I got some beans for trade if interested

So I have a buddy of mine that retired and gifted me all of his seeds, and in that pack of seeds I got from him there was one single see that said uw on it don’t know if it’s feminized or regular but I know I have one let me know if you want to work a deal.

hello @Big_Yeloe. Interesting UW . Thanks for stopping bye the thread, what are you looking for?

1 Like

@Mrgreenthumb im not looking for anything in particular just waiting for something to peak my interest

Morning Ya’ll,
Lived in the PNW for 11 years, 10 of those being in Wa. Mostly between Bellingham and Seattle. Any Bellinghamsters or Whatcom county residents out there?

4 Likes

Love that area, MT Baker, Anacortes ferries, love taking the ferries to the islands, orcas island and Friday harbor, can even go to Victoria Canada from there.

3 Likes

Mt. Baker Ski Area is what brought me to the area. Love Baker!! The opening is the perfect representation of Baker.
Volcom Stone Presents: Escramble - YouTube

3 Likes

Good time tonight, first time getting to go

and see 49ers play

6 Likes

My brothers season tickets are just to your lower left
And btw go RAI-DEEERS lol good luck tonight though

2 Likes

That was first game at Lumen field. Was alot of fun.

3 Likes

Sorry ya got the L last night looked like it should have been a close game

1 Like

One state down from ya. A little less rain and a little warmer. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Great night for me and the wife as we are die hard 49er fans.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Yea me too and I heard some fireworks go off in the neighborhood after the game so I’m not alone lol go niners

2 Likes

Nice then I’m happy you won I never want the hawks to win lol

2 Likes