What are you listening to? 2020

4 Likes
4 Likes

a little Tesla, from back in the day. I seen them in Greensboro, NC in '88 or '89 for ‘The Great Radio Controversy’ tour, can’t remember the year. good show.

regards,

3 Likes
4 Likes

I’ll see you an EWF and raise you a Stevie Wonder. Lol!

2 Likes

I have always been influenced by the music in skateboarding videos. I want to put up a couple with great songs and the original song itself also in the same post. The skate videos themselves are feats of bravery, skill and style. The editing of these videos by people like Jamie Thomas, Don Luong, Aaron Meza and many others is what brings the elements together.
This is Dan Lu & The Growlers! Shout out to the Burque!

The original The Growlers video.
1 Like

I love funky Stevie!

7 Likes

The King of Hammers & Morrissey

Figgy & The Animals. One of the gnarliest people of all time, Justin Figueroa.

Eric Burdon with some tenderness
1 Like

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

Just to prove that good music can wasn’t all produced in the 70s . . . new last Friday . . .

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Hey @Muleskinner! Where in the wide world of sports have you been brother? I hope youre well and stayin’ high. I been wondering what youre up to. Let us hear more from you and catch us up. Missed you bro.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

What’s up man! @oleskool830 Have not been up to much. Cannabis garden is shut down for now…been trying not to think about it. Let’s spin up another tune.

you know I’ve been thinking about becoming a DJ at the local college station and doing my own show - how cool would it be to just play the contents of this thread? It would make a great show, I would take OG over Spotify any day

been studying up on 80’s alternative stuff…I was lost in hair metal during the 80’s…great tune by these guys…girls? whatever

4 Likes