What are you listening to? 2020

Yeah cursive is kickass man. Cant believe you havent heard of them. Kind of the same scene as Rilo Kiley

1 Like

One of my favorite Rilo Kiley songs. Did you know that Jenny Lewis and Blake Sennett were on Mickey Mouse Club and Blake was on Salute Your Shorts and Boy Meets World?

1 Like

Like the guitar work in that Cure song. Best album in my opinion.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I was a Hip Hop DJ who entered DJ Battles and played clubs solo and with a live band. Raised on Soul and Funk with lots of music in Spanish too of course. Two roommates in college started me on Pink Floyd and I just couldnā€™t stop looking for that feeling from music again.

This dude is a friend through my old aquarium shop and would play there just for fun after hours. His wife is awesome too and plays the bagpipes. If we ever got together for something in Arizona, I know he would play for us.
4 Likes

Kate Pressel is Jasonā€™s wife and kicks the ass off this one! They both love saltwater aquariums and Iā€™ve known them for years.
1 Like

Not sure whatā€™s going on with the football team in this video, but Kateā€™s got it LIKE THAT in this one.

1 Like

A classic

And one of the most uplifting songs I know :smiley:

1 Like

Live from Australia with Melbourne Symphony Or. is my favorite concert of his. I remember watching it live when it aired on HBO back in the mid '80s

regards,

2 Likes

Could someone come get me?
1 Like

And Iā€™ll miss you like youā€™re dead
But I never got to grieve you
Cause I saw you
In the arms of someone else

So your phantom follows me
Like a child would his mother
Or a lover who never said goodbye
Itā€™s only saying goodbye

For my grandparents. :broken_heart:

For someone whoā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

Okay Iā€™m over it. Letā€™s party a little.

Cause youā€™re a good girl and you know it!

Special dedication to the Mighty Infamous @dequilo !!!
You got some Old School Freestyle for me???

3 Likes