8 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Suprised this wasn’t your choice

5 Likes
3 Likes

Tyler Childers is very up and coming in the alt-country scene this is a song about doing boomers in a forest please enjoy. If you like him check out Sturgill Simpson and Old Crow Medicine Show. My 3 favorite artists.

6 Likes

Chris Stapleton, easily the best voice in modern country music.

6 Likes

Current king of country in my opinion. Has my favorite line in the entire catalogue of country music lyrics. “I don’t have to do a goddamn thing, but sit around and wait to die”.

He’s an incredible guitarist, songwriter, and lyricist. He also penned a nasty public letter chastising Nashville country politics. My favorite artist for the last several years. He even has a “Heavy Metal” style animated movie on Netflix, Sound and Fury, if you’re an old school stoner you’ll love it. Basically a country-fried Japanese influenced Heavy Metal.

4 Likes

Pomplamoose:

She, Nataly Dawn, is adorable and her husband, Jack Conte, in addition to being a talented multi-instrumentalist is co-founder and CEO of Patreon.

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Not far off…! :laughing: Short blonde white dude with cropped hair no 'tats or silly 'stache & i gave up trying to be a hoodlum almost 30 years ago.

& to really take it home… I had red nike cortez’, raiders starter jacket, & guess overalls, 1 strap, of course.

:cry:

:evergreen_tree: :athletic_shoe: :man_facepalming:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Is it Friday? Ohhhh hell yeah…

6 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes