3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Orchestra of frogs in my old pool, now a frog haven. So many tweedles and berrarrts, it’s comforting. The baby tadpoles have sprouted legs and lost their tails and have become a hundred lil’ hoppers. It’s pretty sweet.
Til the racoons show up in the late summer and slowly the breeet-breeets fade away. Many make it to the brook down the hill, a quarter mile journey, only to come back and mate in spring. They also eat a ton of bugs next to my garden. :yum:

4 Likes

Hard to believe the folk scene happened. It was magic time full of possibilities and music, new ideas, traveling and the world wanted to know - what is it? Can we do it? Answered Yes! You can. Anybody can join in. We’re out to change the world!

1 Like

David Peel (born David Michael Rosario; August 3, 1942 – April 6, 2017) was a New York City–based musician who first recorded in the late 1960s with Harold Black, Billy Joe White, George Cori and Larry Adam performing as David Peel and The Lower East Side Band. His raw, acoustic “street rock” with lyrics about marijuana and “bad cops” appealed mostly to hippies and the disenfranchised. – wiki

Posted in Oct 22 by doug dawson. So it’s time for a bump, I guess, i dunno, I’m just here to get attention.

3 Likes