🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I have a record, live at the alhambra, it’s really good

Ethereal

1 Like

i heard that vibrations, which make up everything according to some theories in science now, carry our souls as we die and are what allow us to carry on the eternal journey. it may be why some songs resonate with us and why some just, well, you know what happens when a good one gets you. i love almost all of these types, cranberries, tori amos, sade, mazzy star, etc.

and i cannot listen to ‘champagne supernova’ without crying due to a significant event in my past on a beach in fl…

interesting video about a near death experience if you watch it, many of the details agree with mine so i feel he is spot on. i had a meeting with a council of angels that very well could have been the divine council referred to in the bible. my ‘guardian angel’ was right there beside me although i didn’t get a good look at him, or any of them. i will never forget that.

and this one zones me out bad sometimes. wartime shit that triggers my ptsd in the wrong situation.

2 Likes

now this, on the other hand, is also great. can’t wait til jump #200! it’s gonna be a naked skydive and you can bet this song is gonna be cranking when i’m hanging upside down off the wing at 10,000 feet!

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I skydived/dove round about the time this album came out

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Something to give me summertime vibes because its raining where i am

6 Likes

Hottest June on record, coldest July :joy:

2 Likes

I like that. Good stuff.

Very good choices . At first I thought it was summer of fun .

1 Like

Who knows who knows who knowssss who knows! Absolute banger!!

1 Like