šŸŽ§ What Are You Listening To? (Part 4)

I live in a small town and you donā€™t see those things here not because a country singer song. Itā€™s because people arenā€™t crushed up against each other. People have the time to get to know each other and often can talk their differences respectfully or just keep quiet about them. The things that song sings about happen in bigger cities with whole sections of desperate people who donā€™t have the where-with-all to make their lives better. Thatā€™s not an excuse for sucker punching an older person, car jacking or looting. But hinting people should start shooting, isnā€™t the answer.

4 Likes

new ringtone lol

1 Like

Are you implying those people donā€™t have a right to protect their businesses, livelihoods, family, homes and property?

Situations like these are exactly why itā€™s an Americans right to arm themselves.

What do you think would happen if suburban people amassed and stormed the hood with the intent to steal, destroy and assault? Would they have a right to protect themselves?

Would you feel better if we toss water baloons?

2 Likes

Donā€™t tread on me boy.

1 Like

Easy fellaā€™s, lol.
Itā€™s just a song. A damn good patriotic one at that. Some like, some donā€™t. We all gotta remember thatā€™s is as easy as turning it off. :slightly_smiling_face:
Hey @GCBudz, you ever listen to Creed Fisher?
How bout this one?(might be a re-share, sorry)

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

You forgot this one!

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Take mine

Lā€™iditentĆ© - les TĆŖtes Raides

WoW! GC, calm down. I said nothing about not protecting yourself, your family, friends or business. If defense calls for using a weapon, thatā€™s the call. That might stop a particular incident, but itā€™s not going to stop the problem. Iā€™ve lived in several big cities around the country and itā€™s not hard to find a lot of desperate people in them. I got a whole list of things that could go a long way to solving most of the problem, but i wonā€™t bore you with what you donā€™t want to hear. Just one quick idea: For kids under 18 maybe a militeristic boarding school where they learn discipline and responsibility and an education.

If you donā€™t like something then ignore it, otherwise youā€™re a masochist.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like