🎧 What Are You Listening To? Volume 3 (Part 1)

Last night I listened to the Zappa live release “Philly '76”. During the intro to Black Napkins he mentions having recorded the song the day before with the Mike Douglas Orchestra. Nifty to see what he was talking about!

6 Likes

Dr. Hook “sharing the night together”, gang Starr mass appeal css strange electronic dance music :notes: I used to like band concerts, css song “Lets make love and listen to death from above”, crazy p house music, boot, belle and Sebastian Scotland :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 band. Green Day song “geek stink breath’, verb t, the Julie ruin, song ‘oh come on’, Led Zeppelin over the foothills and far away’ misfits, the Lurkers, “cyanide pub version” the mouse outfit, army of the pharaohs vinnie Paz from Sicily, carpenters, Jedi mind tricks, oasis, machine gun Kelly ‘what’s pippin’ remix with Joyner Lucas, jack harlowe, nofx, the regrettes, the pogues “sayonara’ Finbar furey, “green fields of France :fr: “ finbar furey; New York girLs, Simon and Garfield ‘the boxer’, France band called La femme, sur la planche, mycose, Jeff the brotherhood a Canadian band song is called’cosmic visions’ Canadian band from Saskatchewan? The beLLs, the music video “old and grumpy”:pouting_cat: by the Scottish singer (verb t), who I heard lives in Brighton :uk: the U.K. but spends time at his other house in Los Angeles ^^^gaSinaZipLock

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

She wrote this when she was 17… 1966.
Wow.
Never gets old to my antiquated ears.

2 Likes

They don’t get enough recognition. Really a fabulously talented band.

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I concur

5 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes
4 Likes

Oh yes, I’ll get in on the supertramp love!! :+1:

6 Likes
8 Likes